- 34 min ago 7 Reasons How Your Parents Can Cause Conflict In Your Relationship
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 November 2019
- 14 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 15 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- Finance Indian Railways To Hike Prices Of Tea And Meals Served On Trains
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar: Fans celebrate #30YearsOfSachinism: Here's Little Master's records, brand value, lesser known facts
- News Odd-Even to end today: No decision yet on extending scheme as AQI hovers around 500-mark
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Choti Sarrdaarni Occupies 5th Spot; Bigg Boss 13 Witnesses Drop
- Technology HTC Desire 19s Launches With Mediocre Hardware In Taiwan
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Imagine you waking up and finding something unusual and bizarre happening to your baby? Something similar happened to this woman who revealed that she found an unusual black spot in her baby's mouth!
A concerned mum named Darian Depreta was filled with fear as she noticed that a huge black mark had suddenly appeared on the palate of her daughter's mouth. She discovered it when she was playing with her gorgeous little girl Bella. The massive circular mark looked scary and it was never there before.
A worried Darian tried to wipe off the black mark from the child's palate and seemed like it would not disappear and it was very tough to scrape off. She wasted no time and took a doctor's appointment within 30 minutes.
When she arrived at the hospital, a nurse who examined the baby's mouth tried to wipe it off, but even she was also unsuccessful in doing so. The nurse even claimed that she had never seen anything like this before.
The doctors suggested that the unusual mark could be a birthmark. But Darian strongly refused it and claimed that she regularly checked the toddler's mouth and cleaned it time to time and the spot had appeared from nowhere.
Not convinced with the doctor's analysis she insisted on the baby being examined once again and when the doctor took a better look inside the mouth of the child, the mystery was solved!
The black spot was nothing, but the cardboard piece that the toddler had chewed a while ago when she was playing with it. A piece of the cardboard was stuck on the palate and it looked very unusual.
Even though she is embarrassed about the whole situation she feels that it could have been much worse since the toddler would have choked with such a huge piece of cardboard in her mouth.