- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- News India-Iran should expedite Chabahar project: Afghanistan
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Working out and sweating hard to get the perfect shape can be quite a task. If you have been working out for a while now and are not being able to get the perfect 6 pack abs, then you need to know about this process!
A hospital is offering its customers instant 6 packs ab. Though this is hard to believe, you can take a deep breath as this is in fact a real thing.
Check out more details about this practice that is gaining popularity.
The Service Is Being Offered At A Hospital In Thailand
The hospital that offers this unique procedure is known as the Masterpiece Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand. Here the medics offer a plastic surgery procedure that gives the patients instant 6 pack abs.
In this process, they remove some fat from the patient's abdomen to make the 6 pack visible. The medics claim that there is no plastic or silicone implants involved in this procedure and it is just abs-focused liposuction done on the patients.
The Procedure Is Quite Famous
The doctors reveal that they have been doing this for about three to four years. They further revealed that they get anywhere from 20 to 30 customers requesting a 6 pack every month and at times the numbers increase too.
The Doctors Reveal That This Procedure Is Old
Revealing details about the procedure, the doctors said that abdominal etching was first performed by a Texas surgeon during the 1990s. Adding further they also revealed that they follow their own unique technique. It was revealed that the two to four hours surgery is believed to be neither dangerous nor painful.
But would you like to undergo this procedure? What are your thoughts on this? Share with us in the comment section below.