- 3 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports IPL 2020: Full list of players retained, released, traded, purse available ahead of auction in December
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
On this Rose Day, a post was shared on Instagram that revealed the historic reason as to why Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who was the first Prime Minister of India was always seen with a red rose pinned to his coat.
The post was shared an hour ago on Instagram, on the occasion of Rose Day. In the post, a picture of Jawaharlal Nehru was posted with his signature red rose.
The reason why Jawaharlal Nehru always pinned the flower to his coat was in the memory of his wife, Kamala Nehru, who died in 1938.
The post read: "Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru pinned a fresh red rose to his coat everyday as a reminder of his life with his wife Mrs. Kamala Nehru, who passed away in 1938 after a prolonged illness."
While many netizens were happy to know about the historic reasons as to why he wore a fresh rose every day, it was a new learning for many as the hope of being in love and loyal to your dear ones even after death is everyone's desire!