- 4 min ago Sonakshi Sinha Stuns In a Thick Eyeliner Make-up And High Bun; Here is How To Get This Look
- 32 min ago 11 Childhood Memories That You Made While Growing Up With Your Siblings
- 1 hr ago Ranbir Kapoor And Katrina Kaif Reunite For An Ad Shoot And Have Oodles Of Fashion Goals
- 2 hrs ago From Alia To Priyanka, Bollywood Divas Show Us The Perfect Make-up Looks To Go With Your Blue Dress
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G With 12GB RAM Slated For September 24 Launch
- Movies Dhanush Yet To Dub For Asuran: Will The Movie Be Delayed?
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Amey Ranawade reunites with FC Goa
- News How a sarcastic tweet claiming TN getting 'Mysore Pak' GI tag sends K'taka media into tizzy
- Automobiles New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Wholesale Inflation In August Remains Unchanged
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
On this Rose Day, a post was shared on Instagram that revealed the historic reason as to why Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who was the first Prime Minister of India was always seen with a red rose pinned to his coat.
The post was shared an hour ago on Instagram, on the occasion of Rose Day. In the post, a picture of Jawaharlal Nehru was posted with his signature red rose.
The reason why Jawaharlal Nehru always pinned the flower to his coat was in the memory of his wife, Kamala Nehru, who died in 1938.
The post read: "Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru pinned a fresh red rose to his coat everyday as a reminder of his life with his wife Mrs. Kamala Nehru, who passed away in 1938 after a prolonged illness."
While many netizens were happy to know about the historic reasons as to why he wore a fresh rose every day, it was a new learning for many as the hope of being in love and loyal to your dear ones even after death is everyone's desire!