- 1 hr ago Sardar Ka Grandson Actress Neena Gupta Gives Us A Major Saree Goal With Her Gorgeous Tissue Saree
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Disha Patani: 5 Stunning Eye Makeup Ideas From The Bollywood Beauty
- 2 hrs ago Be A #BlueWarrior! Participate In Josh App's Campaign To Help India's COVID Warriors
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 13 June To 19 June
- Sports Jaydev Unadkat reacts to repeated snubs from Indian selectors
- News Coronavirus variants can evade antibodies by spreading via super-cells: New research
- Finance SBI Online Banking Alert: Services To Remain Unavailable For Few Hours Today
- Movies 20 Years Of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Pens A Heartfelt Note, Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3 Launch Speculated: Everything You Need To Know
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
On this Rose Day, a post was shared on Instagram that revealed the historic reason as to why Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who was the first Prime Minister of India was always seen with a red rose pinned to his coat.
The post was shared an hour ago on Instagram, on the occasion of Rose Day. In the post, a picture of Jawaharlal Nehru was posted with his signature red rose.
The reason why Jawaharlal Nehru always pinned the flower to his coat was in the memory of his wife, Kamala Nehru, who died in 1938.
The post read: "Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru pinned a fresh red rose to his coat everyday as a reminder of his life with his wife Mrs. Kamala Nehru, who passed away in 1938 after a prolonged illness."
While many netizens were happy to know about the historic reasons as to why he wore a fresh rose every day, it was a new learning for many as the hope of being in love and loyal to your dear ones even after death is everyone's desire!