TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
The strange bit about the entire video is that the boy seen in the video is seen reacting slower than his reflection that seems to be 5 seconds faster than the kids' movements.
Check the video and decide for yourself.
the more i watch this, the crazier it gets. 💀 pic.twitter.com/f8MQ9ahRhY— jolynn 🍒 (@satxjolynn) August 20, 2018
We bet you are hooked onto watching it more than once as it seems to be pretty spooky and scary as the reflection's movement is way faster than what this boy does!
Apparently, the mother had shared the video on Snapchat and asked her friends to help her understand how this was possible in the video as it was spooky. She tagged the video as 'Is it just me or did his reflection walk away quicker than he did?'
Once when people found that the video did look spooky, it was shared on Twitter and other social media platforms where people are still confused on how it could have happened as no video antic seems to have been used as it looks so real.
Now that you have watched the video, share your thoughts on what you think would have gone wrong in the video.
For more exciting videos, check our section Insync, as we bring in exciting stuff from across the world.