A seven-year-old girl who was born with Down Syndrome is building a successful child modelling career.
Grace Isabella Wharton hails from Cheshire, had apparently signed with an agency last year and has already worked on some modelling consignments for Disney and CBeebies.
This young schoolgirl has also starred in a diversity campaign called 'Behind the Scars' and has the fan following of more than 1,000 followers on Instagram!
Despite being born with Down Syndrome, a condition that significantly affects the fundamental aspects of one's life, the young girl seems to be determined not to let it define her with the help of her parents, Cheryl and John Wharton.
Grace comes across as an adorable girl in front of the camera. Her mum reveals: 'Everybody has dependably said she's extremely charming and she adores posing, she cherishes flaunting her catwalk displaying.'
Grace's mother recognised the little girl's desire for attention and her love of being in front of the camera, and since then there is no looking back for the girl as every time she comes in front of a camera, she is confident and is always seen smiling.
Apart from this, Grace is also seen performing well in her school life and has become one of the most popular members in her class.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comment section below. For more interesting updates check our section Pulse.
- He Has Microchips Injected In His Hands That Let Him Control Electronic Items
- Video Of Dog Playing Dead Is Funny As His Best Buddy Freaks Out
- Exhibition That Recreates Rape Survivor's Outfits To End Victim Blaming
- Things That Lonely People Can Connect To
- Awkward Things That Happen During Every Desi Shaadi
- Find Out What Kinda Chai Personality You Have