A seven-year-old girl who was born with Down Syndrome is building a successful child modelling career.
Grace Isabella Wharton hails from Cheshire, had apparently signed with an agency last year and has already worked on some modelling consignments for Disney and CBeebies.
This young schoolgirl has also starred in a diversity campaign called 'Behind the Scars' and has the fan following of more than 1,000 followers on Instagram!
Despite being born with Down Syndrome, a condition that significantly affects the fundamental aspects of one's life, the young girl seems to be determined not to let it define her with the help of her parents, Cheryl and John Wharton.
Grace comes across as an adorable girl in front of the camera. Her mum reveals: 'Everybody has dependably said she's extremely charming and she adores posing, she cherishes flaunting her catwalk displaying.'
Grace's mother recognised the little girl's desire for attention and her love of being in front of the camera, and since then there is no looking back for the girl as every time she comes in front of a camera, she is confident and is always seen smiling.
Apart from this, Grace is also seen performing well in her school life and has become one of the most popular members in her class.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comment section below. For more interesting updates check our section Pulse.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach