A seven-year-old girl who was born with Down Syndrome is building a successful child modelling career.
Grace Isabella Wharton hails from Cheshire, had apparently signed with an agency last year and has already worked on some modelling consignments for Disney and CBeebies.
This young schoolgirl has also starred in a diversity campaign called 'Behind the Scars' and has the fan following of more than 1,000 followers on Instagram!
Despite being born with Down Syndrome, a condition that significantly affects the fundamental aspects of one's life, the young girl seems to be determined not to let it define her with the help of her parents, Cheryl and John Wharton.
Grace comes across as an adorable girl in front of the camera. Her mum reveals: 'Everybody has dependably said she's extremely charming and she adores posing, she cherishes flaunting her catwalk displaying.'
Grace's mother recognised the little girl's desire for attention and her love of being in front of the camera, and since then there is no looking back for the girl as every time she comes in front of a camera, she is confident and is always seen smiling.
Apart from this, Grace is also seen performing well in her school life and has become one of the most popular members in her class.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comment section below. For more interesting updates check our section Pulse.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist