TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- On April 11 Sri Lankan Police Were Warned About Attacks On 11 Churches
- IPL 2019: RCB vs CSK — Highlights
- Aston Martin Vantage V12 Zagato Heritage Twins Revealed
- Kangana's Sister MOCKS At Deepika Padukone's Depression
- Millions Using 123456 As Password On Sensitive Accounts: Reports
- Credit Cards Against Bank Fixed Deposits: Know All About Them
- Ayurveda For Celiac Disease
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
There are so many pictures that have an optical illusion on our brains. These pictures confuse our mind on what we see.
Here is one such picture of a woman's body part that has been driving the netizens crazy to answer what body part they see.
When a lot of people look at this picture, they think they are looking at the back of a woman's head and her neck. But that's not actually her neck, and it was her head instead.
Even though the picture first looks like the woman's neck and hair, we reveal to you that her head isn't actually that close to the camera which gives an impression of optical illusion.
Check out the thread that is going viral.
Why tf I thought this was her neck pic.twitter.com/4gMnOlTegc— MartyMula (@LilMaarty) October 7, 2018
Been staring for 5 minutes and if its not a neck Im stupid— Michael Arminas (@Michael_Arminas) October 7, 2018
It's her back but she has long hair haha— Erica (@emcgriff123) October 7, 2018
If you didn’t say that I would’ve never seen it 😭😭— CANDIE CHANÉL 👄 (@AMAZINGLYCANDIE) October 7, 2018
Lol, I see the back for like two seconds and then go right back to seeing it as neck. Imma stop looking.— Jeronica (@tempertraplover) October 7, 2018
I still don't c the back.i see the neck 😂— Rati Map (@MapongoRati) October 8, 2018
What looks like an ear (on the left) is actually her arm tucked in front of her.— Erica (@emcgriff123) October 7, 2018
Omg I didn’t even notice it was her whole body lol— mons (@Monssies8) October 7, 2018