TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- I Cancelled Events, But PM Continued With Photo Shoot: Rahul's Bitter Jibe Over Pulwama
- Kohli Is Not As Tactful As Dhoni Or Rohit: Gautam Gambhir
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Daiwa Launches 32-inch Smart TV: Price, Specification & More
- India's Bank NPAs Worst In The World; Surpasses Italy
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- What Is Sleep Drunkenness?
- Interesting Facts About Nagaland, You Wouldn't Believe To Be True
As kids today are super active on social media, they wish to share the little happenings of their lives. They love to share about anything and everything.
Here is one such video of a 94-year-old grandmother singing the British National Anthem and this is something worth sharing.
Check out the video where the granny who seems to be old and fragile and who cannot even stand is seen singing the British Anthem with utmost dedication.
This 94-year-old grandma is seen singing 'God Save The Queen' from her childhood memory.
Apparently, this song was the national anthem of India at that time when King George V was in power from 1910-1936. This was the time that India was a part of the British empire, and this woman was (and still is) living in India. Incredible, isn't it?
If you found this video cute, then do not forget to share this with your friends and for more exciting videos related to life and inspirational stories, check our section Pulse.