As kids today are super active on social media, they wish to share the little happenings of their lives. They love to share about anything and everything.
Here is one such video of a 94-year-old grandmother singing the British National Anthem and this is something worth sharing.
Check out the video where the granny who seems to be old and fragile and who cannot even stand is seen singing the British Anthem with utmost dedication.
This 94-year-old grandma is seen singing 'God Save The Queen' from her childhood memory.
Apparently, this song was the national anthem of India at that time when King George V was in power from 1910-1936. This was the time that India was a part of the British empire, and this woman was (and still is) living in India. Incredible, isn't it?
If you found this video cute, then do not forget to share this with your friends and for more exciting videos related to life and inspirational stories, check our section Pulse.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon