This case is the most hilarious bit that you would read on the internet today. A distressed man who had apparently sued his ex-boss for farting maliciously seems to have lost the case.
Here are the details of the distressed case, which will leave you in splits.
Apparently, The Man Was
The emotionally drained man named David Hingst claimed his supervisor, Greg Short, abused and farted on him almost every day during his time with a construction company in Australia, during his tenure 2008-2009, when he was working in the firm.
He Explained In Detail About His Stress
Apparently, Mr. Hingst revealed the details of his case where he mentioned about his ex-boss Mr. Short. He revealed that Mr. Short would quite often "lift his bum and fart" in his direction.
The Incidents Were Often
Mr. Hingst in his testimony revealed that the farting incidents resulted in depression, anxiety and physical injuries on him.
All About The Case
There were over 15 witnesses who were called to testify during the 18-day trial at the Victoria Supreme Court, yet the man lost the case, as the judge ruled that the case held no merit, even if farting occurred in the workplace.
He Even Used A Can Of Deo On His Ex Boss!
It is reported that the court heard about one incident, wherein he confronted his ex-boss with a can of deodorant and had even labelled him as 'Mr. Stinky'.
But Things Didn't Work In His Favour!
In the court, the man was left with an embarrassing situation, as the court sided with the defendant and eventually rejected Mr. Hingst's claims. The judge even denied him the $1.9 million in damages that he was trying to seek.
This makes us wonder as to how the judge handled this funny yet bizarre case. Do you know any such bizarre incident or case which has left a mark on your mind?
Let us know, as we will share it with the world. For more such funny, bizarre and crazy stories and updates, you can check our section, as we bring you the latest scoop.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High