When there is a viral news, the entire world flocks in and reports it, even without checking in for the truth or the facts behind it. Though most of the times, these reports are claimed to be fake, there are those too that are genuine enough.
Here, we at Boldsky are revealing about the fake news of a woman who rose to fame all over the world with her bizarre, scary look, which the world claimed that she looked this way after she underwent almost 50 plastic surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie!
You May Also Like To Read: Hottest Female Fitness Instagram Accounts To Follow
This is the case of Sahar Tabar who shocked the world with her stunning crazy looks. Find out more about her...
She Rose To Fame
Sahar Tabar is an Iranian woman who went viral on the internet after she claimed that she had undergone almost 50 surgeries in a bid to look like her idol Angelina Jolie. She claims to be one of the biggest fans of the Tomb Raider actress and also said that she "would do anything" to look like her.
It Was Reported That She Maintained Her Weight
According to most of the social media reports, she went on a diet to maintain her 40 kg weight. Being over 4.8 ft, the doctors revealed that she was dangerously underweight.
Her Instagram Life
She has more than 308,000 followers on her Instagram account and even though most of them have left unflattering comments on her pictures, it did not bring down her spirit of posting her new pictures.
But The Actual Truth Is…
When Sahar rose to fame with her zombie look, people approached her for an interview and got a shock of their lives, as the girl in the Instagram pictures that they saw was a total different woman, than the one whom they approached for the interview!
She Finally Revealed The Truth To The Media…
She gave a statement to the media saying: "No, of course. This is photoshop and makeup. Every time I publish a photo, I paint my face in an increasingly funny way. It is a way of expressing yourself, a kind of art. My fans know that this is not my real face."
She Even Added Further About The Fake Surgery Bit
She revealed that though she never underwent 50 surgeries, she did undergo a few. She added: "I had a nose, enlarged mouth and liposuction. I see nothing wrong with the operations: many people in the world undergo this kind of treatment."
Meanwhile, you can check out her crazy unique talent on her Instagram account.
So, the next time, you read anything bizarre online, ensure whether the news is REAL or totally FAKE!
- UFO Captured In A Stunning Sunset Time-lapse Video
- Couple Goals: Wife Gifts Husband EnChroma Glasses
- Mum Put A Recorder In Her Son’s Bag To Record Bullying By Teacher
- Elephant Rushed To Rescue Her Caretaker When He Was Attacked!
- Kid Giggles Every Time His Parents Kiss Each Other
- Funny Video Of Thief Breaking His Leg While Trying To Break In
- Crazy Video Of Hairless Chimpanzees Fighting
- Beautiful Father-daughter Moment Shared During The Bride's Dance
- Reality Check Of Things That You See Online: They Are Far From Reality
- Man Got His Penis Removed As It Was A Hindrance For Getting A Tattoo
- Real Life Story: Customer Refused To Tip Waiter With A ‘Muslim Name’
- Video Of Crows Having Sex With A Dead Crow!