Giving birth is not an easy task, but there are those cases as well where a woman may not even realise that she is pregnant, unless the baby just pops up! Curious? Read on to know more.
There are many such bizarre stories that can leave us confused. And this is the case of a woman who gave birth right on the streets!
You May Also Like To Read: How A Baby's First Picture Is Ruling The Internet
The video is getting viral and the netizens are worried for the baby, as the mother seems to be a little distorted!
So, check out on the entire case below.
It Happened In China
A video of this unnamed woman went viral, where she is seen suddenly giving birth on the streets. The strange part is that the mother even walked away calmly after giving birth to her newborn!
People Are Shocked About The Mother
The woman was recorded on a video pulling her pants down in public, as she was already in labour and decided to give birth right there and then! But the public was not ready for what they were about to witness.
She Delivered Calmly…
She delivered calmly while she was seen squatting down and looking at her newborn son who laid in a pool of blood and amniotic fluid. She even reached out to take her bag from the way!
People Around Rushed To Help Her
In the video, it is seen that other passers-by could also be heard shouting "Hurry, (get help)!" when they realised the baby's umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck. Luckily, the baby was saved and is healthy.
But netizens are worried as to why the mother did not pick up the baby. What do you think could be the reason? So share your thoughts in the comment section below.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?