- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Sports Yuvraj Singh most searched Indian sportsperson in 2019 in the country; Rishabh Pant second athlete in top ten
- Movies Karan Johar Opens Up On Mid-Life Crisis; Says He Has Started Wearing More Bling Because Of It
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
There are times when we are in a hurry to post the pictures online, but little do we realise that once things get online, it is hard to stop from becoming viral!
This little baby's picture is just the same! The picture of the newborn baby was taken moments later when the baby was born and it's going all viral, all thanks to those eagle eyes who've found something that made the picture special!
Well, check out on how most of the women reacted on seeing the picture...
The Snap Was Shared Online
Apparently, the image was posted on a Facebook page. The picture was captioned as 'Some people are in such a hurry to put the picture of baby on Facebook. They just forget some things before posting.'
The Picture Went Viral Within Seconds…
The picture of the newborn baby quickly created a wave of reaction on social media when the viewers took a closer look at the background of the image! Lying in the background is the mother of the newborn with her legs in an akimbo position.
The Picture Brought In Memories For Other Women…
One of the readers (a mother) commented: "Hahahahahaha this happened to me with my son - my mum did the picture of my son on the weighing table thingy all focused on him not realising and put it on Facebook without realising. She added, "Yep I was in the photo."
While Another Wrote…
While another woman wrote, "Omg this actually was my mum she got camera happy in the delivery room beautiful newborn baby and completely forgetting my gina wad out."
A Warning To Her Partner...
While one user wrote to her partner: "Just a friendly reminder to let me vett the fb announcement photo please, [sic]."
The Post Is Getting Viral…
The image has garnered 7000 likes and almost 800 shares since it was posted online and the number has only been increasing constantly since then.
What is your take on this story? Do share your thoughts on the same in the comment section below.