- 2 hrs ago This Norwegian Island Will Be The World’s First Time-Free Zone!
- 2 hrs ago Besan For Hair: Benefits & How To Use
- 3 hrs ago Twins Of Same-Sex Parents Are Able To Feed Them, Thanks To Induced Lactation
- 3 hrs ago So, Malaika Arora Becomes The Latest Celeb To Popularise Tracksuit At The Airport
- Technology BSNL Offers 3GB Data At 8Mbps Speeds: Here Are The Details
- Movies When Ambareesh Made Dr Rajkumar Wait For Hours Together On Sets! Shocking Details Revealed
- News Kailash Vijayvargiya's son beats up civic official, claims to end corruption & goondaism
- Sports Virat Kohli 37 runs away from breaking the record of Sachin Tendulkar, Brian Lara
- Finance MobiKwik Launches Bite Sized Health Insurance Policies With Max Bupa
- Automobiles Check Out Gaurav Gill's Rally-Spec Mahindra XUV300 — Do You Like It?
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
There is a lot of chaos and turbulence that is happening in Panchkula these days and all thanks to the self-proclaimed god 'Guru Ram Rahim Singh'.
From pre-planned violence attacks to people getting killed, the situation is turning worse each day, as his followers are creating chaos and going berserk.
By now, the entire nation knowns who 'Guru Ram Rahim Singh' is. From being a Dera chief to a movie actor, a singer, a writer, director, and a social reformer, he has been in the news of late.
Check out on some of the untold facts about this self-proclaimed God.
About His Family…
Guru Ram Rahim Singh was born on August 15th, 1967, in Sriganganagar, Rajasthan. He was the only child of Naseeb Kaur and Maghar Singh. He started helping his dad by driving a tractor on their field. He is married to Harjeet Kaur and has three daughters and a son. All his children use 'Insan' as their last name.
He Plays Various Sports…
According to his official website, he is also said to play a wide range of sports that include volleyball, kabaddi, lawn tennis, cricket, football, billiards, table tennis, snooker, shooting ball, basketball, water polo and others.
In the year 2002, a sadhvi had written an anonymous letter addressed to the then PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee, in which she accused the Dera chief of sexual abuse. On this, the controversial godman had told Panchkula court that he is not mentally and physically fit to have a sexual intercourse. To add on, the "Dera chief had also released a statement that he was not fit to indulge in physical relationships."
The Mass Castrations…
There are reports of allegations on mass castration that happens in his premises. As per the reports, he has forced over 400 men followers to castrate themselves in order to make them his slaves. In 2012, one of the castrated man seeked help from the Punjab and Haryana High Court, where the case was under trial. The man who filed the case was his follower for 14 years.
His Name Is Also In The Guinness Book Of World Records
He also holds 16 titles in the Guinness Book of World Records. These records include, the Guinness World Record for the Largest Finger Painting, the Largest Vegetable Mosaic, the Guinness World Record in Most People Sanitising Their Hands, and the Guinness World Record for the Largest Human Droplet and much more.
He Has A VVIP Status...
Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is one of the 36 people in the country who currently enjoys a VVIP Status and a Z level security cover. This is because he is a well-known wielder of influence amongst politicians in Haryana, Rajasthan, and Punjab.
He Is Famous Even On Social Sites
He has a massive fan following of over 200,000. On Twitter, he has a fan following of 3.74 million people. This number is way more than Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (2.26 million) and yoga guru Ramdev (938K), as per the Twitter records. On his Facebook account, he has 683,192 followers and 673,278 people who have liked his page.
His Ashram Has A High-end Car Modification Studio
His ashram even has a high-end car modification studio. This studio claims that even cars that have been battered in an accident can be fixed up and modified here to look brand new again. He has not one or two, but dozens of luxury cars, some of which are rarely found in India.