- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 9 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 10 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Pawandeep Rajan And Arunita Kanjilal’s Love Chemistry Will Be Seen For The First Time In Manzoor Dil
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Technology Realme Q3s With 144Hz LCD Display, SD 778G SoC Unveiled; Can We Expect India Launch?
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Perfumes are designed to act as aphrodisiacs to attract the opposite sex, but the reality is that smell is what makes one drool.
A group of researchers conducted an experiment in which they analyzed on the best fragrances that can turn on men.
These smells/perfumes are based on the results got from the experiment. According to researchers, it was the scent of some common yummy foods that got the men aroused.
Check out on the list of smells that can turn on men instantly when compared to other fragrances...
Perfume #1: Vanilla
Physicians have recommended it to male patients to ensure potency. The smell of vanilla is sweet and it has a welcoming odour, which has an euphoric effect on the brain of the men and this sets the sensual mood on.
Perfume #2: Doughnut And Black Licorice
According to researchers, this sweet combination of doughnut and black licorice seems to increase an arousal rate of more than 30 percent in men. The sweet subtle smell can drive him crazy easily.
Perfume #3: Pumpkin Pie
Combining pumpkin pie with the smell of lavender is believed to increase an arousal rate of 40 percent of men. The study revealed that the vanilla and cinnamon in the pumpkin pie have been claimed to have aphrodisiac qualities, which increase the sexual hormones.
Perfume #4: Orange
The citrus smell produced from an orange has an arousal reaction in almost 20 percent of men. Oranges let the men's thoughts wander and connect it to the sexuality of a woman. Apart from this, they love an orange scent!
Perfume #5: Popcorn
According to the research, men are believed to get incredibly turned on by the scent of our favourite salty and crunchy snack - popcorn. The researchers claim that this is one of the most sensual and appealing smells that can turn on the men instantly.
Do you agree with this list? Let us know in the comment section below.