What is the worst thing that you would have thought that people can eat? From insects to cockroaches - the list sure looks disgusting. But have you heard of someone relishing or wanting to eat lizards as a delicacy?
Yes, though this sounds crazy, there is a man who enjoys relishing eating lizards and apparently, this practice has been going on since the past 20 years!
Continue reading to know more about this bizarre case of the man who enjoys relishing lizards every single day!
He Is An Indian
This crazy man's name is Kailash. He apparently lives in a village, in Madhya Pradesh. He is known as ‘Mena' who loves to relish lizards in all his 3 times meal.
He Loves The Soup!
Kailash claims that he can't live without drinking the soup of lizards every single day and this is something that he is addicted to. He claims that it doesn't complete his day if he's hadn't had one.
He Has Been Doing It For Years Now!
He is also nick-named as the ‘Poison Man'(Vish Purush). He revealed that he has been eating lizards since 20 years! With such an addiction, it makes us realise that he would never give up on this!
That Is Not The Only Thing He Likes To Eat! There's More!
It is not the only thing that he has eaten, as he claims to enjoy more than 60 varieties of insects and crawling animals!
Sounds creepy, right? What do you think of this? Let us know in the comment section below.
- All About Aries Career Growth For 2018
- 6 Zodiac Signs That Are Always Misunderstood
- Ranking Of The Most Greedy Signs Of The Zodiac
- What Does Your Nose Shape Reveal About You?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked To Be The Most Selfless Signs
- 8 Characteristics Of People Whose Name Starts With The Letter “R”
- Your Zodiac Power Colours Enhances Your Spiritual Energy
- Attention! Find Out How Rich You Would Get Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- What Does Your Nail Shape Reveal About Your Personality
- Zodiac Signs That Will Experience The Biggest Life Shifts In 2018
- This Dog Has A Human Face And It's Freaking People Out
- These 5 Zodiacs Will Find True Love In The Last Week Of March!
- Weird Cases Of People Who Made It To The Guinness Book Of World Records