- 47 min ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK, DC, RCB, KKR, PBKS, RR, MI, SRH; Play-Off Qualification Scenario of all teams
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Here’s How Mohsin-Shivangi’s Track Might End; Why Makers Opted For Leap Revealed!
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
There are many things that can affect our health and even influence our relationships. Being surrounded by positive things helps you to stay positive and also avoids negativity in the house.
There are a few things that we are not supposed to keep inside our house as it can attract negativity. Staying around negative things not only makes you a negative person, it also affects your personality and causes strain on relationships.
Here in this article, we are about to share some of the paintings that you need to totally avoid keeping in your bedroom.
These paintings depict negative things that can change your relationship with your partner.
Find out more about these interesting paintings that you should totally avoid keeping in your bedroom.
Confused Modern Art Images
Avoid keeping any confused art pieces inside your bedroom. It indicates that the couple might not get a solution together as the confused modern art is all confused in itself and has no solution to it.
This is one of the most common pictures that most of us have in our houses. Avoid keeping mask paintings at home as the partners develop the tendency of putting up masks in their relationship and it can spoil the relationship.
We all have come across paintings that depict four or five women with a single man. Such paintings show polygamy and it is a big no-no for the room you and your partner share.
Paintings With War Scenes
These are the paintings that should be totally avoided. Paintings that have dead bodies, bullets, children crying or people dying should be kept away from the bedroom.
Having paintings of hunters who are looking for their prey or enjoying after shooting their prey can only add violence in a couple's life. So make sure you do not have any of these paintings at home.