- Sports Elite strikers headline UFC return to Las Vegas on October 31
- Movies Parzaan Dastur, Silent Kid From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Is All Set To Get Married!
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens
- News ‘Hurt patriotic sentiments’: 3 PDP leaders quit Mehbooba Mufti's party over flag remark
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
According to the survey done by the shopping channel QVC, during its celebration of beauty month, has found out that women are at their best looks when they hit thirty.
The survey was held on 2000 men and women. It proved that, while comparing young girls with women in thirties, women in their thirties are more beautiful. As we say that a fruit gets better in taste when it is well ripen. With the age women grow more beautiful.
This was reiterated by 63 percent of women who responded in the survey. They said, "with age, comes beauty". They also said that as they get old, they are least bothered about their looks. Hence their care – free and tension less spirit reflects on their face, in the form of beauty.
51 percent of women revealed that with the age they feel free of their tensions and they start feeling more secured and confident. So, when they hit their thirties, they hit the pinnacle of beauty.
"This research shows what many have always suspected - real beauty is about more than just good looks, but a combination of confidence, style and personality too," said Sue Leeson, marketing director of QVC.
Beauty, doesn't mean just skin – deep. You be either dusky or fair, but with your looks, if style, personality and confidence doesn't follow then the word beauty cannot be yours.
"We know that treating yourself to something that makes you feel good, experimenting with hairstyles, and knowing the make-up to wear that makes you look your best will enhance your confidence and make you feel at your peak," sue added.
The survey concluded that by having, 67 percent of good looks, 70 percent of confidence and 47 percent of style quotient, you can be at your best.