- 6 hrs ago Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- 7 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning Steals The Show With Her Stunning Makeup Look And Neat Twisted Bun
- 8 hrs ago Exercise Tips For Women Over 40
- 8 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 1 Highlights: Bro Gowda Becomes First Captain, Saves Shankar Ashwath From Nomination
- News 'Not part of it': Veerappa Moily distances himself from 'G-23' Jammu meet
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- Technology Unknown Xiaomi Smartphone Leaks With 50MP Camera; Likely To Be Mi 11 Ultra
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
According to the survey done by the shopping channel QVC, during its celebration of beauty month, has found out that women are at their best looks when they hit thirty.
The survey was held on 2000 men and women. It proved that, while comparing young girls with women in thirties, women in their thirties are more beautiful. As we say that a fruit gets better in taste when it is well ripen. With the age women grow more beautiful.
This was reiterated by 63 percent of women who responded in the survey. They said, "with age, comes beauty". They also said that as they get old, they are least bothered about their looks. Hence their care – free and tension less spirit reflects on their face, in the form of beauty.
51 percent of women revealed that with the age they feel free of their tensions and they start feeling more secured and confident. So, when they hit their thirties, they hit the pinnacle of beauty.
"This research shows what many have always suspected - real beauty is about more than just good looks, but a combination of confidence, style and personality too," said Sue Leeson, marketing director of QVC.
Beauty, doesn't mean just skin – deep. You be either dusky or fair, but with your looks, if style, personality and confidence doesn't follow then the word beauty cannot be yours.
"We know that treating yourself to something that makes you feel good, experimenting with hairstyles, and knowing the make-up to wear that makes you look your best will enhance your confidence and make you feel at your peak," sue added.
The survey concluded that by having, 67 percent of good looks, 70 percent of confidence and 47 percent of style quotient, you can be at your best.