- 1 hr ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 3 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 3 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 3 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- News Delighted at AstraZeneca vaccine's effectiveness, says Adar Poonawalla
- Sports Neymar and Mbappe need to step up against Leipzig - Tuchel
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Ali Fazal On Bagging Lead Roles In Hollywood: Choices Don’t Come To You On A Platter
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Finance CY 2020 Saw The Third Biggest Drag On Nifty In 25 Years; YTD Return Positive
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
After the weekend, two-thirds of people feel over-tired, with workers spending at least half an hour making coffee, reading the paper and chatting with the colleagues.
A psychologist explains that people are not at their peak on Monday mornings. They will be beverages,chatting,monday blues,overtired,stress,weekend,work cultureed, thinking of the things they have to do the days ahead. This is a main reason for the Monday morning blues, too. But people have got rid of a lot of the in-tray, by Tuesdays. They feel more relaxed, more patient and are likely to be more productive.
He also says that Fridays are the days when everyone dumps on everyone else. As technology makes people available 24/7, people really work hard and so they require leisurely weekends. They should do a relax and unwind at the weekend. But it is very difficult for employers to know what to do because they have let the genie out of the bottle, adds the expert.
More than 3000 workers from Britain participated the survey, which was conducted as a part of this study.