- News Onions to cost Rs 35 per kilo in Hyderabad
- Sports IPL 2020: We are starting to get some momentum as a team: Arshdeep Singh after KXIP’s stunning win over SRH
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Finance Monetary And Fiscal Policy Face Tightening Constraints: RBI Deputy Governor
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Movies Dussehra 2020: Bollywood Films Which Recreated Dussehra Celebrations On The Big Screen
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
In German, recently a study has proved that wearing your favourite colour or dress, or even carrying your favourite key chain, can bring success to you. While conducting the study, it was proved that people who had their favourite jewelery, dress, key chain etc did well in a computer memory game, than those who did not have anything special to possess.
Study co-author Lysann Damisch, said, “Superstition increase people"s confidence." Although this phenomenon is treated as a superstition, when a superstitious belief can bring you success then why not, hook yourself to it.
The University of Cologne social psychologist added, “In other words, if you have your lucky charm close by, you feel more confident and secure about the following task, which makes you try harder and perform better."
Lucky charms are those auspice, which bring you confidence and high spirits when you head for an interview, exam, date or just anything that is really important in your life. It's ones belief that let him succeed in life, so lucky charms are those which play as an element to boost your belief.