- 1 hr ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 2 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 3 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News Being between 'devil and deep sea': Chidambaram on states' situation after Centre's excise cut on fuel
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Non-Stop Winner: Bindu Madhavi Takes Home The Trophy
- Sports UFC Vegas 55 results and recap: Vieira earns split decision over former bantamweight champion Holm
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
There are so many athletes and sportsperson that is adding a feather in the glory of our country. A similar thing happened on Sunday. 20 October 2019 witnessed the excellent efforts of Kuhoo Garg and Dhruv Rawat (Indian badminton players) which made them win the mixed doubles titles in Egypt International 2019 which was held in Cairo. The duo is said to have made a major comeback in the tournament to win the doubles titles.
- womenSimone Biles, Coco Gauff And Brigid Kosgei: These Sportswomen Set New Records In Different Sports
Initially being unseeded in the tournament, the pair played well to defeat Utkarsh Arora and Karishma Wadkar with 21-16, 22-20 in the All-Indian Final round. The winning pair gave a tough competition to their opponents.
Seeing them play against the second-seeded pair Ahmed Salah and Haldiah Hosny of Egypt in the second round where the match was judged as 21-16, 21-15, the pair is said to have wonderful co-ordination and understanding. According to the spectators, their never-giving up the spirit and putting equal efforts are praiseworthy. However, this match was quite tougher than the previous one. Garg and Rawat still managed to give their best and win the second round.
After this, Garg and Rawat played against the fourth-seeded pair Koceila Mammeri and Linda Mazri from Algeria in the semi-final round which was judged as 16-21, 21-16 and 21-9.
We too congratulate Kuhoo Garg and Dhruv Rawat for having a straight win in the doubles tournament. Also, we hope the winning of Garg and Rawat inspires the youth to participate in sports and give their best.
- healthIndia Open 2022: Kidambi Srikanth And 6 Other Shuttlers Withdrawn After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- womenPV Sindhu Wins Bronze At Tokyo Olympics 2020: Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler
- fashion trendsPV Sindhu Gives Fashion Goals With This Denim Dress And We Have Extra Style Tips For You
- womenManasi Joshi Grabs A Gold Medal At The BWF Para-Badminton World Championships: Facts About Her
- womenPV Sindhu Wins Gold At BWF World Championship: Here Are Some Facts About The Famous Badminton Player
- bollywood wardrobeNot Just Into Sports! Saina Nehwal Proved That She Is A Fashion Icon Too!
- pulseSRM University Confer Doctorates On Abhinav, Nair
- insyncOlympian Goldfinger Set To Become Dr Bindra
- festivalsChitragupt Puja 2020: Know The Story, Date, Significance And Puja Vidhi Of This Festival
- life7 Sure Ways To Decide Who You Can Trust
- beyond love12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others