- 17 min ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 26 min ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 48 min ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- 58 min ago 8 Body Parts Other Than Fingerprints That Make You Unique
- Sports Sri Lanka toughens sports betting rules to fight cricket graft, offenders could face up to 10 years in jail
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Are People Using Cheap Tactics To Defame Himanshi? Her Manager Issues Statement
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar Petrol Model Launching In 2020: Spy Pics, Details & Expected Price
- News After Maharashtra, Jharkhand NDA in turmoil
- Technology Sony Xperia 3 With Punch-Hole Display Leaked; Launch Expected In 2020
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
There are so many athletes and sportsperson that is adding a feather in the glory of our country. A similar thing happened on Sunday. 20 October 2019 witnessed the excellent efforts of Kuhoo Garg and Dhruv Rawat (Indian badminton players) which made them win the mixed doubles titles in Egypt International 2019 which was held in Cairo. The duo is said to have made a major comeback in the tournament to win the doubles titles.
Initially being unseeded in the tournament, the pair played well to defeat Utkarsh Arora and Karishma Wadkar with 21-16, 22-20 in the All-Indian Final round. The winning pair gave a tough competition to their opponents.
Seeing them play against the second-seeded pair Ahmed Salah and Haldiah Hosny of Egypt in the second round where the match was judged as 21-16, 21-15, the pair is said to have wonderful co-ordination and understanding. According to the spectators, their never-giving up the spirit and putting equal efforts are praiseworthy. However, this match was quite tougher than the previous one. Garg and Rawat still managed to give their best and win the second round.
After this, Garg and Rawat played against the fourth-seeded pair Koceila Mammeri and Linda Mazri from Algeria in the semi-final round which was judged as 16-21, 21-16 and 21-9.
We too congratulate Kuhoo Garg and Dhruv Rawat for having a straight win in the doubles tournament. Also, we hope the winning of Garg and Rawat inspires the youth to participate in sports and give their best.