- 43 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There are so many athletes and sportsperson that is adding a feather in the glory of our country. A similar thing happened on Sunday. 20 October 2019 witnessed the excellent efforts of Kuhoo Garg and Dhruv Rawat (Indian badminton players) which made them win the mixed doubles titles in Egypt International 2019 which was held in Cairo. The duo is said to have made a major comeback in the tournament to win the doubles titles.
Initially being unseeded in the tournament, the pair played well to defeat Utkarsh Arora and Karishma Wadkar with 21-16, 22-20 in the All-Indian Final round. The winning pair gave a tough competition to their opponents.
Seeing them play against the second-seeded pair Ahmed Salah and Haldiah Hosny of Egypt in the second round where the match was judged as 21-16, 21-15, the pair is said to have wonderful co-ordination and understanding. According to the spectators, their never-giving up the spirit and putting equal efforts are praiseworthy. However, this match was quite tougher than the previous one. Garg and Rawat still managed to give their best and win the second round.
After this, Garg and Rawat played against the fourth-seeded pair Koceila Mammeri and Linda Mazri from Algeria in the semi-final round which was judged as 16-21, 21-16 and 21-9.
We too congratulate Kuhoo Garg and Dhruv Rawat for having a straight win in the doubles tournament. Also, we hope the winning of Garg and Rawat inspires the youth to participate in sports and give their best.