- 17 min ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 26 min ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 48 min ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- 58 min ago 8 Body Parts Other Than Fingerprints That Make You Unique
- Sports Sri Lanka toughens sports betting rules to fight cricket graft, offenders could face up to 10 years in jail
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Are People Using Cheap Tactics To Defame Himanshi? Her Manager Issues Statement
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar Petrol Model Launching In 2020: Spy Pics, Details & Expected Price
- News After Maharashtra, Jharkhand NDA in turmoil
- Technology Sony Xperia 3 With Punch-Hole Display Leaked; Launch Expected In 2020
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Amul, one of the leading food-producing organisation in India is known for not only its food production but also for its creative doodle on various occasions. Every time they come up with some really interesting and creative drawings to make the occasion memorable. The same happened after Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo, both economists won their Nobel prize. A tweet along with a creative poster was tweeted by the official account of Amul.
Indian born American Economist Abhijit Banerjee won the Nobel Prize along with two other economists namely, Esther Duflo and Michael Kremer. All three of them were awarded for their 'Experimental Approach In Alleviating Poverty'. Abhijit and Esther are professors at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). They also happen to be a couple in real life. In order to celebrate their victory and honour them, Amul has designed a doodle poster.
There is a line written, 'Nobel Abhi Jit Gya' to show happiness and tribute towards the winning of Abhijit Banerjee. The picture of Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo sitting on stairs has been modified. One can see them holding bread and butter toast in their hands. '#Amul Topical: Winners of the 2019 Nobel for economics', reads the caption.
Netizens have also praised the work of Amul.
Amul As Always Aces it Aptly— Lokamanya Tilak (@lgtilak) 16 October 2019
We too praise the winners and wish them all the best.