- 14 min ago Google Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- 51 min ago Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- 1 hr ago 6 Stylish Ponytails For College Girls To Flaunt This Winter Season
- 4 hrs ago Children's Day 2019: 6 Simple Activities That Will Kindle Harmony And Kindness In Kids
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Hindi Rights: Mahesh Babu Proves To Be No Match For Ram Charan
- News Chowkidar Chor Hai remark: SC closes contempt case against Rahul Gandhi with a word of caution
- Technology Honor V30 5G Series Slated For November 24 Launch
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- Finance Bond Yield Opens Lower As Analysts Expect More Easing On Higher Inflation
- Sports IPL 2020 Trade: Ajinkya Rahane to be traded by Rajasthan Royals with Delhi Capitals for IPL 2020, claims report
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Assam police widely known for adding a touch of humour when spreading awareness and serious message among the people, has once again come up with a serious messages with wittiness in it. Recently, in a campaign against drug abuse, the Assam Police took the reference of Breaking Bad Habits movie, El Camino, for curating a strong message through their official Twitter account.
With a slightly modified 'Breaking Bad Poster', the caption on the poster reads, "Breaking bad habits is a good habit." Meanwhile, the tweet reads, 'What do we do with bad habits? We break 'em & then Barium! Say NO to Drugs'.
This tweet is the part of the campaign led by the Assam police which is quite viral. The hashtag of the campaign reads, '#ThinkBeforeYouDope'. Tweeted on 11 October 2019, the police have tried to show how good is it to quit the bad habits in one's life.
What do we do with bad habits ?— Assam Police (@assampolice) 11 October 2019
We break 'em & then Barium!
Say NO to Drugs.
We've got our ions on you, coz we are the ones who Knock!
Este es El Camino Señores! #ElCaminoABreakingBadMovie #ThinkBeforeYouDope pic.twitter.com/WXc6CSDoUA
The Twitterati seem to be quite impressed by this tweet of Assam police. They say it as an amazing way to spread awareness among people with graphics and catchy phrases. Some of the tweets from netizens also read 'coolest police in the country'.
The admin has to be the coolest Police in the country rn! Hands down!— Arijit Ghosh (@TheGhoshBabu) 11 October 2019
This is awesome @assampolice . The way you do your graphic and the ideal representation through catchy phrases is really wow! #BreakBadHabits #ThinkBeforeYouDope #ElCaminoABreakingBadMovie @saikia_kula @ietrending— Brinda Choudhury (@Verinda10) 11 October 2019
This is why I love to read tweets from Assam Police 🙏— Nizamuddin Sheikh (@myselfnizam) 11 October 2019
We are too quite impressed by the style of Assam Police for making people aware of why is it good to 'say NO to drugs'.