- 9 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 11 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- 12 hrs ago Bunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Sometimes life is tough. We have seen quite a few cases of people who are born differently, creating an impact on our lives.
This is one such case of a man who is currently labelled as "The Alien" due to his distinctive features.
Check out the details of Anshu Kumar who despite having unusual features, wishes to lead a regular life...
He Hails From India
Anshu Kumar is a 21-year-old man, from Jagatpur, India. It is said that he suffers from multiple diseases which medics have not been unable to diagnose. As a result, he is living with an enlarged head and deep-set fine eyes condition.
Medics Reveal His Condition To Be...
Doctors reveal that his condition, which may be Jacobsen syndrome, is one of the reasons that has caused him to walk abnormally. He also has difficulty while he stands. Apart from this, he is also unable to grow more than a thin strip of hair on top of his head.
He Works As A Labour
Hailing from a poor family, life has been tough for this young man as he earns just £50 a month as a labourer. Due to less income, he is unable to visit a specialist who could help diagnose his disorder.
People Make Fun Of His Looks
He is cruelly nicknamed as ‘alien' due to his strange and big head. He claims that many people dislike him due to his looks. Most of the times he pays no attention to the negative talk but revealed that people's taunts hurt him.
He Wishes To Lead A Normal Life
Anshu wishes to get aid from the government or funds from people for his treatment so he can live a normal life. He hopes to get married in the future and have a family.
We wish him good luck for his recovery. Share your thoughts in the comment section below.