- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RSMSSB Patwari Notification releases 4,207 vacancies
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Finance 3 Beaten Down Shares That Can Yield Good Returns
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Becoming pregnant can come as a huge shock, especially when you are not willing to have any more kids.
The first option that a couple thinks about when it comes to preventing pregnancy is barrier method. While some are done with using condoms, the brave ones opt for vasectomy and other methods to avoid unwanted pregnancies.
But what happens if these precaution options fail and yet you become pregnant?
Well, this is what happened in this couple's life when the husband got a vasectomy and yet ended up making his wife pregnant.
Check out the details of the entire case below.
The Couple Had Decided To Not Have Kids Anymore
The couple who hails from Taipei had decided to stop having babies since they already had three children and they could not afford to take care of more.
The Couple Decided To Have Vasectomy
The couple decided that the husband would undergo a vasectomy so they could still continue enjoying their sex life.
The Couple Got A Surprise
Within 2 years of the man getting the vasectomy, the wife realised that she was pregnant again, despite the surgery. The couple believed that the vasectomy had failed and continued with the pregnancy.
The Doctors Made A Unique Discovery
When the gynaecologist realised that the vasectomy had failed she asked them to check with the urologist who had done the surgery on the husband. When he checked the reports he was shocked to find out that the husband had exceptionally strong sperm and as a result it could swim very well and the wife was very fertile. As a result, the wife had become pregnant.