- 34 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
There are so many weird health conditions that mankind is still not aware of unless any of us is prone to or diagnosed with it.
This is the case of a young boy who suffers from a rare disorder condition known as Ehlers-Danlos syndrome since he was one month old.
This has left the young boy look like an old pensioner with sagging skin. Check out more details of this rare condition that happens to one in 50,000 cases.
He Was Diagnosed With The Condition When He Was Born
Yernar Alibekov is a 6-year-old boy from Kazakhstan. He was diagnosed with a disorder known as Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome just a month after he was born.
The Initial Symptoms Of His Condition Started With
The initial symptoms started with saggy eyelids which had left him scratching them all the time. Little Yernar had already started looking like an old man even before he learned how to walk. His condition can create complications like osteoarthritis, scoliosis, chronic pain and joint dislocation.r
His Mum Wants Him To Undergo Surgery
His mother Zibensa Tulepbergenova has revealed that she wants to get a surgery done on him to fix the sagging skin. But the laws do not permit individuals who are less than 18 years to undergo surgeries.
Yernar Has Been A Lucky Kid
Yernar's mum revealed that even though the law does not allow the surgery of kids until they are 18, a local hospital in the city of Astana waived their rules and agreed to perform a skin graft operation on him.
He Could Have Got A Free Surgery
It is reported that the family could have got the young boy a free surgery. Instead, they decided to spend £245 to improve the quality of life of their son and to get the surgery done. Though the cost of the operation was too high for Yernar's family to pay by themselves, their friends and relatives helped out as well.
The Medics Revealed
The doctors revealed that even though the boy had undergone surgery, it won't improve his skin condition which is saggy skin and this will not change. Instead, the only way out is to reduce the consequences of this disease is to take great care of him.
We from Boldsky, wish him good luck in leading a healthy life. Share your thoughts in the comment section below.