- 51 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 1 hr ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 1 hr ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 3 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Sports Vijay Hazare Trophy: Rishabh Pant, Navdeep Saini named in Delhi squad for Hazare Trophy, Dhruv Shorey to lead
- Movies Rajkummar Rao Tears Up About His Father Watching Made In China’s Trailer Before He Passed Away
- News Terrorists come to India from neighbouring countries, not Moon: EU parliamentarians slam Pak
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
There are so many foods that have been created off late but have you ever wondered which is the oldest food?
Well, here we share the list of foods that humans have been eating since ancient times.
Check out the list of the oldest foods that are being used even on this date.
Wine is famously known to be the significant part of the ancient Roman lifestyle. Various archaeological evidence proves that wine which is a fermented-grape drink was popular with humans even before the rise of Rome.
Pancakes are an ultimate breakfast food, that is often consumed with fruits, chocolate, syrup and a variety of other toppings. The history of pancakes dates us back to Otzi the Iceman, who according to reports was alive sometime during circa 3,300 BC. His naturally-mummified corpse was discovered in 1991 in the Italian Alps. The researchers revealed that Otzi's last meal most likely consisted of an alpine ibex and red deer meat, along with einkorn wheat pancakes which were amused to have been cooked on the open fire
According to historians, bread appears throughout history in many different forms. Researchers in Oxfordshire, England found small pieces of blackened bread which dated back to 5,500 years old. According to reports, the bread is said to have survived all these years is because it was burnt and it contained pieces of barley.
Archaeologists have found evidence of chocolate production among the ancient Olmec people in Mexico. It is reported that chocolate has its roots in the Americas. When scientists tested the interior of pots for the chemical theobromine, they discovered a reliable indicator of cacao.
Honey has so many antiseptic properties and intense sweetness. According to researchers, honey's existence dated to 5,500 years ago according to scientists. Researchers found jars in a long-forgotten tomb in Georgia and are considered to be the world's oldest honey.