- 1 min ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 1 hr ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- News Can Karnataka rebels be disqualified: What is the Anti-Defection Law and how does it work?
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Update Launched In India— Receives New Features & Safety Equipment
- Sports Imam-ul-Haq averages over 54 in ODIs & isn't a nepotism product
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Doesn’t Want To Be Any Director’s Puppet! ‘I Might Only Last For Few Years’
- Technology Reliance Jio Offers Cheaper Plans Than its Rivals: Report
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
There have been numerous researches conducted and studies done on the topic to find out if the older sibling or the youngest sibling is the smartest of all.
According to a research conducted by the economists from the University of Essex the birth order is believed to play a vital role in determining how successful children turn out to be.
In the research, it was found out that being the youngest also makes you savvier in your social circle.
Check out on how the younger kids are smarter than the older ones.
Their Memory Is Believed To Be Exceptionally Great!
The younger kids in the family tend to have an exceptionally great memory. They are better at recollecting past events. Apart from this, they are also capable of recognising faces and locations as well.
They Like Hanging Out With An Older Crowd
The research revealed that the youngest child would easily be able to make friends with other children who are older than them because they are invariably surrounded by individuals who are older than them.
The research also revealed that the IQ and emotional maturity of smart people generally matched with those who had more years of experience.
They Establish Good Rapport
Apart from being comfortable around elders, the younger kid can hold engaging conversations with people they meet. The knowledge they gain from people who are older than them is something that they believe would turn them wise.
They Have A Bold Personality
These young kids learn to ask for what they want at an early age. This is one of the reasons that makes them fearless when it comes to social situations. On the other hand, they are also known to pick strategies that seem to work for their older siblings as well.