- 54 min ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 8 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 16 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
If you are feeling low and wonder if you are worth living or not, then give it a second thought, as this article will brighten up your spirits!
According to studies, it is revealed that our body is worth crores! And this is no joke, especially in the black market.
You May Also Like To Read: 7 Parts Of The Body You Should Never Touch With Your Fingers
Check out the different prices of each of the human body parts and its net worth!
We bet, by the time you reach the end of this article, you would realise as to how rich we are as humans!
Kidneys – 1,34,19,290
This is the most popular human organ sold in the black market. Reports claim that a staggering amount of 75% of the black market organ trade involves the sale of kidneys. Hence, one would not be shocked to realise that this is one among the most expensive organs to illegally purchase!
Liver – 1,07,35,432
According to a research, liver disease claims more lives than any other disease. The condition is generally realised in the critical stages most of the times, which makes the waiting for a transplant quite risky and hence the patients turn to the black market, as it makes it cheaper and easier to find a replacement liver.
Heart – 79,84,477
Legal heart donations require a lot of money, apart from the fee associated with the transplant surgery. Hence, people look out for options at the black market, as it is cost effective.
Corneas – 1,02,322
Cornea damage can lead to blindness, hence it plays a vital role in the proper functioning of the body. For people who have permanently damaged their eyesight from a long list of unexpected situations, which also include the glancing at a solar eclipse without proper eye protection, can breathe a sigh of relief, as the black market has stepped up to fill this need as well.
Bone Marrow – 15,43,218
Did you know that donating a gram of bone marrow is one of the quickest ways to illegally get rich instantly? Though according to a law, it is only legal to donate bone marrow and not sell it, people still tend to sell and make good money out of it.
Eggs – 8,38,705
According to the US law, it is legal to sell and buy human eggs, but the overall expenses associated with the transplant is costly. But all thanks to the black market, the total cost has dropped down.
Coronary Artery – 1,02,322
Since heart disease is considered to be one of the most common ailments, the market for this organ transplant is big. Although coronary artery transplants do not happen legally, there are reports of this organ being in great demand.
Small Intestine – 1,69,015
This is one of the rare and complicated transplant surgeries that happens around in the world. This procedure is typically offered to people who have their small intestine removed or who are suffering from an intestinal failure.
Gallbladder – 81,790
This transplant is done when the patient suffers from gallstones. Though it is very unusual to have the gallbladder replaced after it is removed, there is a demand for this organ.
Blood – 1677-22,812
Even though most of us are eligible to donate blood, there is still a shortage of blood in the blood banks. In India, some people are trapped in the so-called blood farms, where they are kept in cages and forced to donate blood from time to time.
Pair Of Eyeballs – 1,02,322
The cost of a cornea and a pair of eyeballs is the same as per the black market value. These transplants are done in the most severe cases.
The Overall Net Value Of A Human Body Is
Kidneys - 1,34,19,290
Liver - 1,07,35,432
Heart - 79,84,477
Corneas - 1,02,322
Bone Marrow - 15,43,218
Eggs - 8,38,705
Coronary Artery - 1,02,322
Small Intestine - 1,69,015
Gallbladder - 81,790
Blood - 1677-22,812
Pair Of Eyeballs - 1,02,322
Total = 35,101,705!
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep
- life9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know