We love to look our best during our wedding time and there is no stone left unturned to look perfect, but what happens if there is an emergency situation and how would you react to that?
Well, this is a real-life incident that happened and it stores our faith in humanity! It's the case of a groom who jumped into water to save the life of a young boy who had fallen in the water accidentally.
Read on to know more on the incident.
It Was Their Wedding Photo Shoot!
Newlyweds Brittany and Clayton Cook were in the middle of their wedding photo shoot when the couple saw a child fall into a river nearby. It all happened in a fraction of a second and the groom jumped into the water to save the life of the kid.
He Did Not Waste Time In Thinking!
Clayton Cook did not think twice before he plunged into the water to save the child. The child was apparently pushed by another child in a game play when things got serious.
All This Was Captured By The Photographer!
The photographer who was clicking the couple's wedding shoot captured these special moments, as it showed the real side of the groom. We must say, the bride is a lucky woman!
The Post Went Viral
When the photographer shared the incident on Facebook, it definitely had to go viral.
- Mum Spends $10K On A Doll That Looks Like A Baby Werewolf
- She Is 37 Years Old And Lives Trapped In The Body Of A Baby!
- Doctors Remove Live Worm Crawling Under A Woman’s Face!
- Weekly Horoscope Predictions For 25th June-1st July
- The Transformation Of This Boy Will Leave Everyone Surprised!
- Interesting Test That Will Reveal About Your Personality
- Viral Video Of A Policeman Touching A Woman Inappropriately Can Make You Question How Safe Are We!
- Salary Of Mukesh Ambani’s Workers Will Make You Feel Really Poor
- Mysteries Behind Personality Traits Of Women – A Must Know (Based On Zodiac)
- The Zodiacs That Feel Happy With Little Things In A Relationship
- The Most Anxious Zodiac Signs, As Per Astrology
- Pick A Moon & See What It Reveals About Your Personality