We love to look our best during our wedding time and there is no stone left unturned to look perfect, but what happens if there is an emergency situation and how would you react to that?
Well, this is a real-life incident that happened and it stores our faith in humanity! It's the case of a groom who jumped into water to save the life of a young boy who had fallen in the water accidentally.
Read on to know more on the incident.
It Was Their Wedding Photo Shoot!
Newlyweds Brittany and Clayton Cook were in the middle of their wedding photo shoot when the couple saw a child fall into a river nearby. It all happened in a fraction of a second and the groom jumped into the water to save the life of the kid.
He Did Not Waste Time In Thinking!
Clayton Cook did not think twice before he plunged into the water to save the child. The child was apparently pushed by another child in a game play when things got serious.
All This Was Captured By The Photographer!
The photographer who was clicking the couple's wedding shoot captured these special moments, as it showed the real side of the groom. We must say, the bride is a lucky woman!
The Post Went Viral
When the photographer shared the incident on Facebook, it definitely had to go viral.
- This Heartbreaking Photo Raised A Fund Of 5 Million In Two Days!
- WTF! Woman Accidentally Poured Hot Chilli Sauce On Her Man’s Private Part!
- Man Born Without Penis Loses His Virginity At The Age Of 44
- A Triangle On These 5 Places Of Your Palm Indicates This
- Do You Know That Your Palm's Colour Says A Lot About Your Health & Fate?
- Her Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Have A Name Yet
- Unheard Phobias That Exist!
- 5 Lucky Signs On Your Palm That Reveal Life Secrets
- This Open Prison Allows Inmates To Live With Family And Go Out To Work!
- Man Who Eats 3 Kg Of Mud, Rocks And A Brick Every Day
- 5 L Petrol Was Gifted To This Newly Wed Couple
- He Has Half Of His Nose Cut Off And His Ears Removed To Look Like A Skull