- 2 hrs ago Kerala's Athirappilly Forest Region Reports Outbreak Of Anthrax
- 2 hrs ago Covid-19 Vaccine Protects People Of All Sizes: Lancet Study
- 2 hrs ago Doctors' Day 2022: Facts About Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, On Whose Behalf India Celebrates National Doctors' Day
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022: Date, Time, Ghatasthapana Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Rules And Significance
- Movies Gautham Vasudev Menon Narrates A Bilingual Script To Ram Pothineni, Movie To Go On Floors In 2023?
- News Eknath Shinde reprimands rebel MLAs over their dance at Goa hotel
- Finance Buy This Mid-Cap Banking Stock For 21% Potential Gain
- Automobiles Bajaj Two-Wheeler Sales - June 2022
- Sports India vs England 5th Test: Toss Report, Pitch Info, Playing 11 Update, Pre-match comments
- Education ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2022 Released For July Exam At icsi.edu, Download Here
- Technology Nothing Ear 1 Stick Earbuds Leaked Image Reveals Slimmer Case; Launch Expected Soon
- Travel Useful Travel Tips for Heart Patients
We love to look our best during our wedding time and there is no stone left unturned to look perfect, but what happens if there is an emergency situation and how would you react to that?
Well, this is a real-life incident that happened and it stores our faith in humanity! It's the case of a groom who jumped into water to save the life of a young boy who had fallen in the water accidentally.
Read on to know more on the incident.
It Was Their Wedding Photo Shoot!
Newlyweds Brittany and Clayton Cook were in the middle of their wedding photo shoot when the couple saw a child fall into a river nearby. It all happened in a fraction of a second and the groom jumped into the water to save the life of the kid.
He Did Not Waste Time In Thinking!
Clayton Cook did not think twice before he plunged into the water to save the child. The child was apparently pushed by another child in a game play when things got serious.
All This Was Captured By The Photographer!
The photographer who was clicking the couple's wedding shoot captured these special moments, as it showed the real side of the groom. We must say, the bride is a lucky woman!
The Post Went Viral
When the photographer shared the incident on Facebook, it definitely had to go viral.
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep
- life9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know