Visiting the washroom is the first thing that most of us do every single morning. There is no relief and satisfaction that one can experience than the morning rush to the washroom.
But what happens when you start saving your pee to bathe in it or even drink it? Ewww, that sounds disgusting and so weird, right? But a man has been doing this for the past 6 years!
This is a true case of a man who has been following the urine therapy and claims that there are many benefits of using urine in your daily lives!
You May Also Like To Read: Interesting Facts About Pee!
Check out the story of Dave Murphy and his bizarre practice of using urine therapy.
It All Started 6 Years Back!
Dave Murphy started drinking his own urine in 2011 after attending a talk on urine therapy. He claims that it is the reason behind his youthful look. He confessed that he used to put the urine in the refrigerator earlier before drinking it, but now he just gulps it down warm.
His Diet Includes…
Dave, who has lost a lot of kilos in this process, said he survives on one grapefruit and two glasses of pee on a daily basis. He claimed that his only other food is a portion of small chips from his local chippy three times a week.
He Apparently Feels A Lot Healthier…
He said, "After drinking my urine, I feel healthier and fitter than I've ever done before and I've lost eight stone in weight. Additionally, I don't need much money to survive anymore. Because of all the pee I drink, I don't need to eat very much food at all".
His Way Of Life….
According to him, "As humans, we don't actually have to consume that much. Urine can help us reduce what we need to eat - as it contains everything humans require. Most people think your pee is a waste product but it's not. It's actually cleaner than water."
He Moisturisers His Face With It Too!
Dave also uses his urine to moisturize his face and wash in. He maintains that pee is the ultimate anti-ageing product. He added, "My lines and wrinkles have disappeared since I began using my pee as a moisturiser."
He Has Also Written A Book On It
Dave has also written a book on this subject called "The Human Body Owners Workshop Manual". He added, "After a year of drinking my own urine, I started feeling a lot better and my blood pressure went back to normal."
Though Dave claims of the extraordinary benefits of drinking his own pee, it is absolutely not something that one could be advised. Also, experts say there is no scientific evidence to suggest that drinking pee is a healthy option.
- Mum Put A Recorder In Her Son’s Bag To Record Bullying By Teacher
- Elephant Rushed To Rescue Her Caretaker When He Was Attacked!
- Kid Giggles Every Time His Parents Kiss Each Other
- Funny Video Of Thief Breaking His Leg While Trying To Break In
- Crazy Video Of Hairless Chimpanzees Fighting
- Beautiful Father-daughter Moment Shared During The Bride's Dance
- Reality Check Of Things That You See Online: They Are Far From Reality
- Man Got His Penis Removed As It Was A Hindrance For Getting A Tattoo
- Real Life Story: Customer Refused To Tip Waiter With A ‘Muslim Name’
- Video Of Crows Having Sex With A Dead Crow!
- What Does The Last Alphabet Of Your Name Reveal About Your Personality?
- Real Life Story Of A Man Who Walked 14 Miles To First Day At Work & Was Gifted A Car By The CEO