- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Tripura TET Result 2019 released: Check document scrutiny date
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Every morning when you wake up, there are times when you realise that you dreamt about something and try to recall it; however, it just does not help.
On the other hand, when you get constant dreams about watching some of the most common things or even experiencing something that happens in our daily lives, it confuses us and leaves us on thinking about its significance!
Unravel the unconscious symbols of your dreams and find clarity in waking life. In this article, by finding out what exactly do the common things signify, let us learn on what these dreams try to convey, if we can remember them clearly after waking up too.
So, check out the list...
If You See A House…
Seeing houses frequently is said to represent the dreamer's mind. The different rooms of the house may relate to difference aspects of the individual dreamer and different degrees of consciousness. The basement is said to represent the things that have been neglected, or what the dreamer is not aware of in his or her waking life.
Food is believed to symbolise energy, knowledge and nourishment that is directly related to our intellect, emotions and spirituality. It can also be a manifestation of idioms like, "food for thought," or reveal that we may be "hungry" for new information and insights around us.
Dreaming of a baby is said to often represent something new. It can be just anything from a new idea, or a new project at work, to even new development or the potential for growth in a specific area of our life!
This is one of the most common dream symbols that many people see. It means that you are feeling threatened, so when you reflect on the person who's chasing you, then there is a possible threat in real life as well.
If your dream symbol is shabby clothing, you may feel unattractive or worn out. Then you need to change what you wear, as this may reflect a lifestyle change. After all, our clothes make a statement on how we want people to perceive us!
When you see death of a friend or a loved one, it represents change which is not a psychic prediction of any kind. If you are recently bereaved, then it may be an attempt to come to terms with the event.
Flying in a dream is another common thing that people often experience. It relates to how much control we have in our lives, and also makes us realise if we are confident and are able to achieve our goals.
It is said that not all the falling dreams are scary and negative. Some dreamers report a type of slow falling that indicates serenity and the act of letting go. They often find it to be peaceful. Often, falling uncontrollably from a great height also indicates that something in our life feels very much out of control.
Water is said to frequently represent our emotions or our unconscious minds. The quality of the water, which can be either clear or cloudy or even calm or turbulent, provides an insight of how effective we are at managing our emotions.