- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The expert sought to determine the value of the human-animal bond in a child's development, elderly care, mental illness, physical impairment, dementia, abuse and trauma recovery and the rehabilitation of incarcerated youth and adults.
Experts say that pets can not only strengthen human relationships but are also great stress busters.
They bring much joy in times of crisis, persistent adversity and disruptive transitions such as relocation, divorce and widowhood.
Pets are seen as co-therapists and a part of the healing process to ensure wellbeing.
Besides reducing stress, they are a loyal companion, provide security, affection and unconditional love.