- 46 min ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 1 hr ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 2 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- 2 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Sports UFC Vegas 57 results and recap: Gamrot edges Tsarukyan as Rakhmonov keeps undefeated stoppage streak intact
- News Mann Ki Baat 90th edition highlights: PM Modi talks about emergency, start-ups, sports and covid
- Education TS SSC, Inter Result 2022: Date, Time, How To Check Telangana Board Result At bse.telangana.gov.in
- Technology Google Donates 30,000 Pixel Phones To Ukraine, Afghanistan Refugees
- Finance 4 Stocks That Investors Could Buy Next Week For Good Gains
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Movies Cobra: Chiyaan Vikram To Play 20 Characters in The Ajay Gnanamuthu Directorial?
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Summer has kicked in full fledged and you are already sweating and trying every means to avoid the scorching sun. In such cases, always keep yourself hydrated and never go out without a sunscreen.
Now, there are lots of ways you can try to keep yourself safe during the Summer season. Have you ever thought that the plants and trees of your garden need a special care too?
Those get burnt in the burning sun and your garden looks lifeless and colourless. With summer lawn care tips, you can make your garden look lively.
Actually, summer is the time when lots of flowers bloom and they have a refreshing aroma, which can wipe out your tiredness after a tiring day.
But, to get the maximum yield, you need important summer lawn care tips. If you just have a lawn with soft grass, you need to maintain it properly, so that walking barefoot on it gives you subtleness.
While buying any summer plants or seeds from the nursery, the keeper will advice you on how to take care of those specific species. With general summer lawn care tips, you can keep your garden lively and delicate in these summer days.
So, here are some of the important summer lawn care tips to help you out. Try these and enjoy a green garden when you see no sign of rain during the Summer months.
1. Mow The Lawn:
While mowing, don't cut the grass too short. If those are kept long, the soil of the garden will remain covered and healthy. Besides, the tall blades of the grass soak sun rays enough and use it for making nutrients for the roots and soil.
2. Water Frequently:
This is one of the best and important summer lawn care tips. For the healthier plants and grass, you need to know how to water them. Usually, you should water your garden every week and water it early in the morning, so that the soil absorbs it before it gets evaporated.
3. Use Fertilisation:
Consult to any nursery, as they can advice you about the best fertilisers for summer plants. Try to use organic fertilisers, as those help in the growth of the plants by increasing the quantity of nutrients in the soil.
4. Remove The Weeds:
Are you looking for appropriate summer lawn care tips? Then follow this one. Weeds are the villain for your garden. They are the one responsible in making your garden look ugly and they also grow very fast. So, remove them as soon as possible.
5. Remove Pests:
Summer is the season of several bugs like June beetles, etc. Those lay eggs on the grass and strive on the leaves of the plants. Remove pests as soon as possible, otherwise they will ruin your garden. This is obviously one of the vital summer lawn care tips.
6. Don’t Drive Or Park Your Cars:
Everyone wants a lively green lawn with soft grass and little and colourful grass flowers. Parking or driving on the lawn is the worst idea, as it causes soil compaction and a lot of other difficulties like dead grass.
7. Pick Up Everything From The Lawn:
Having a lawn means kids playing there often, you having your evening tea, sitting on the lawn chairs, enjoying the sunset, etc. However, don't let the things you used stay there. Pick up the toys, chairs, barbaque stand from the lawn and save the turf crowns.
- gardeningMonsoon Gardening: 8 Best Plants And Vegetables To Grow At Home During The Rains
- gardeningTulsi, Money Plant, Bamboo: 6 Best Indoor Plants For The Home According To Vastu
- gardeningHow To Choose House Plants: 4 Expert Tips
- gardeningHome Garden: Expert Tips On Selecting The Right House Plants
- gardeningAloe Vera, Cactus, Moth Orchid - 7 Best House Plants For Winter
- gardening5 Tips On Starting Kitchen Garden In 1 BHK Apartment
- gardeningList Of Plants You Can Grow Without Soil In Your Home Garden
- gardeningExpert Advice On Gardening: How To Decorate Small Balcony With Hanging Pots And Ladder Plants
- gardeningLove Plants In the Balcony? 8 Tips For Balcony Gardening At Home!
- home n gardenMiss World Manushi Chhillar Opens Up On Her Terrace Garden Plans And Growing Fruits And Vegetables
- gardeningQuick And Easy Gardening Tips
- gardening6 Reasons Why You Should Use Cinnamon In The Garden