- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- News 5 questions in KAS 2020 copied from Pak civil service exams, alleges Cong MLA
- Finance Best ELSS To Invest In India That Offered Upto 24% Return In 1-Year
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Sports Napoli 1-1 Barcelona: Griezmann grabs vital away goal for Setien's side
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Having a green and summer vegetable garden is not difficult. All you need is the right technique and few gardening tips to foster the growth and development of vegetable plants in a summer garden. With vegetable prices striking up in the market, you can try something to save your pocket. Most importantly, an organic garden is natural and chemical-free.
There are many vegetable plants that you can grow in your garden in the summers. The vegetables can be enjoyed in Autumn and early winters. For example, Winter squash and tomatoes can be planted now itself. Similarly, there are many vegetables that can be grown in a summer garden. If you wish to plant some vegetables and make your garden worthy enough then here are the plants that you must grow in summers.
Vegetable plants for summer garden:
The green leafy vegetable is healthy and nutritious. They can be planted during summers and the best part is, they can regrow once the leaves are pulled out.
If planted by the end of summer, this vegetable plant will grow and foster by early winters. Cabbage is the winter vegetable that grows in a cold place. Plant in partial or no shade.
The green vegetable can be grown in the summer garden. They are nutritious and easy to grow too! Prune the leaves to allow fresh growth and by early winters, the vegetable can be enjoyed.
As corn needs pollination, plant them in ample spaces. Plant corn in a square of short rows and water diligently during summers as corn is shallow rooted.
Eggplant requires lots of sunshine and well-drained soil. You must ideally plant them after the last spring frost. Even during early summers, you can plant this vegetable in your garden.
Before planting the tomato sapling, you must start with the seeds. Grow the tomato seeds indoors for about 4-6 weeks and then transfer into the garden soil. Tomato plants need 6-8 hours of direct sunlight so plant accordingly.
They will grow all green by winters, but you need to plant the coriander saplings by the end of the summer.
This thick-skinned vegetable grows in full sun and in well-drained soil. You can get the vegetable by the beginning of the early frost.
They are easy to grow and can be planted in your summer garden. It is best to plant carrot in the mid of summer under partial shade and well-drained soil.
Peppers grow in moist yet well-drained soil. Sweet and bell peppers will produce until the end of the summer.