- Technology Top 12 GB RAM Smartphones Deals Available During Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Cleanliness, communication, and flexibility have always been hallmarks of great guest satisfaction, but they're now more important than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic. Etiquette and homes experts agree that communication, flexibility, and compassion are key to a smooth transition during the pandemic. So, keeping the continuing pandemic in mind, we have gathered a list of things you need to keep an eye out for if you are hosting people.
So, here we go - take a look at how to make your home guest-friendly, especially amidst the pandemic.
Note: Make sure you are fully vaccinated before travelling. If you can avoid the trip, be it to your friend's place or your mom's home, think twice and then think again if you really want to make that visit.
Tips To Make Your Home Guest-Friendly
It is a good idea to prepare the essentials your guests will need during their stay, even if you do not have a dedicated guest room in your home.
- Sheets and linens for guests should be washed.
- Be sure to provide towels, washcloths, and hand towels for your guests.
- Clean the bathroom thoroughly.
- Empty the trash. If this is accomplished, a bathroom will appear more organised and cleaner, eliminating unpleasant odours.
- Light a candle. Candles can be used to replace any residual odours and create a welcoming atmosphere.
- You can add inviting warmth to your home by layering beautiful rugs, adding chunky knit throws to your beds, chairs, and sofas, and by filling baskets with extra pillows and blankets.
- It is a good idea to provide toiletries for guests (hotel freebies are great for this).
- Sweep or vacuum your guest room.
- You should find a way to easily display (or have available) your Wi-Fi password.
- Remove any extra items from your guest room to make more space.
- Be sure to serve snacks as well. You may not have the time to prepare homemade treats but arranging pre-packaged snacks on pretty plates and bowls can make a big difference in the presentation.
- Stock up on certain foods and beverages if you know that your guests will enjoy them.
- Play some music or simply select a pre-made Spotify playlist to create the perfect atmosphere for your guests' arrival.
- And most importantly, keep extra disposable masks, hand sanitisers, tissue papers and liquid soap.
- decor5 Interior Design Trends Of 2022 That You Should Know About
- decor6 Simple Tips To Keep Your House Warm During The Winter Season
- offer of the dayHot Deals On Kitchen Essentials: Buy Stunning Electric Kettle, Gas Stove, Flask, Food Processor And More
- offer of the dayMega Sale On Furniture: Up To 50% Off On Sofa Set, Bunk Bed, Study Table And More
- decorAre You A True A.R.M.Y? Quirky Ideas For Your Own BTS Themed Room
- decorNew Year 2022: Simple Yet Cool Decor Ideas For Your New Year's Eve Party At Home
- offer of the dayAmazon Great Indian Sale 2021: Up To 50% Off On Must-Have Kitchen Appliances
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Up To 70% Off On Beautiful Chandeliers, Ceiling Lamps And Other Lights For Your Home
- improvementChristmas And New Year: Simple Tips To Declutter And Clean Your House For The Festive Season
- improvementHow To Select The Right Paint For Your Apartment Interiors - 4 Steps By Expert
- decor5 Easy Christmas Home Decoration Ideas By Interior Design Expert
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Up To 60% Off On Recliners, Sofas, Wardrobes & More