- 5 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 8 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 8 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 9 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Misbah is final authority in all decision making: Waqar
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Smoking is among the top cause of diseases due to poor lifestyle habits. The journal Psychology and Health says that tobacco smoking is one of the main causes of premature deaths around the world. The sad part about smoking is that smokers often acknowledge the harm they are doing to their bodies and may report that they desire to stop it - yet continue to smoke. This is because nicotine present in cigarettes generates a strong urge to smoke that overpowers all other feelings which are against smoking.
If a person is addicted to nicotine consumption, it is very difficult for them to stop it suddenly. As a result, the nicotine gets accumulated in our body in a large amount and cause many chronic conditions - cancer being on the topmost list. In such cases, flushing out nicotine from the body is very important to prevent the risk of smoking-related diseases like lung cancer, obstructive pulmonary disease, coronary heart disease along with the risk of deafness, stroke, back pain and blindness.
There are several healthy foods which help to flush the nicotine out of the body. These foods are easily available in the market, and they are:
This fruit restores vitamin C in our body lost due to smoking which further helps to boost our metabolism and flush nicotine out from our body.
It helps to treat many unwanted symptoms caused due to nicotine smoking. Ginger is very effective to reduce the cravings for nicotine.
The presence of vitamin A, C, B and K in carrots help to strengthen the body's defence system and prevent the damage of nerves and skin caused due to smoking.
This juicy food item helps to treat damaged skin cells and boosts immunity due to the presence of vitamin C and citric acid. It also helps fight unwanted symptoms of smoking.
It is packed with vitamin B5 and vitamin C. These compounds help regulate many body processes and boost metabolism, which help to flush out nicotine from our body. It also helps lower the risk of colon cancer.
They are referred to as the best substitute for cigarettes as they help prevent the cravings for nicotine - good for those who are trying to quit smoking.
This fruit is filled with vitamins like A, C and E. Consuming kiwi helps restore the levels of these vitamins lost due to smoking and flushes nicotine out of the body. Also, inositol in kiwi helps fight depression.
The presence of folic acid and vitamin B9 in spinach help in maintaining a normal sleeping pattern for smokers as well as help combat nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
Cruciferous vegetables like kale and broccoli are very good to flush nicotine out from the body due to the presence of antioxidants and isothiocyanates in these green veggies.
This amazing fruit helps to improve the red blood cell count which gets decreased due to nicotine. Also, the antioxidant property of pomegranate helps to flush out toxins from our body.