- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Today, in this millennial, everyone's lifestyle has become fast-paced. This has made our lives worse, given the fact that we have opted for an unhealthy lifestyle, which includes not drinking enough water, not exercising or having foods from the restaurants often.
This can be toxic to the health if consumed regularly which therefore, leads the body to attract all kinds of diseases.
And as you start ageing, the body shows the signs of wear and tear. So, what can you do? A lot of detoxification methods have started in the health industry - from detox drinks, detox smoothies to detox tea. Detoxification plays an integral role in your body for eliminating the toxins.
The healthy foods and drinks are required to detoxify every organ of the body. If your body is not detoxified, it may result in brain dysfunction, liver and kidney problems, hormonal imbalances and an increased risk of cancer.
Though there are a lot of detox drinks that can be made at home, one such detox beverage is detox tea.
Read on to know about the health benefits of detox tea.
1. Removes Toxins
Heavy metals, pesticide, environmental pollutants and chemicals are stored in the body's tissues and cells. This has an affect on the immune system, metabolism and reduces the ability to fight disease. Drinking a detox tea will lower the toxic build-up and enhance the activity of liver detoxification.
2. Reduces Inflammation
Cleansing the liver with a cleansing beverage can reduce disease-causing inflammation and swelling within the body. Having a detox tea like ginger tea can help to reduce inflammation while easing your digestive system.
3. Boosts Energy And Mental Alertness
Detox tea can reduce inflammation, boost energy levels and cleanse the liver naturally. Drinking detox tea regularly will remove the feelings of fatigue, mood swings and brain fog. Lemon tea, rosemary tea and mint will rejuvenate the body and improve mental alertness.
4. Aids Weight Loss
Detox tea can boost your metabolism and energy levels, thus leaving you energized throughout the day. Detox tea contains ingredients which have antioxidants such as flavonoids, catechins, HCA (hydroxycitric acid), minerals and vitamins. HCA helps in suppressing the appetite, thus aiding weight loss.
5. Improves Digestion
Many people suffer with digestion-related problems such as gas, bloating, nausea and constipation. Drinking detox tea will improve digestion by eliminating the waste materials by a natural cleanse of the gut.
6. Curbing Food Addiction
Curbing a diet full of unhealthy foods is very important, as these cause addiction, which leads to weight gain and various other diseases. The natural ingredients present in detox tea will suppress your unhealthy cravings and will keep your stomach full.
7. Strengthens Immunity
Drinking a detox tea will facilitate cleansing and detoxification of the body. This will help the body to fortify the immune system and protect the body against diseases. Therefore, it will aid in strengthening the immune system.
8. Promotes Liver Function
Cleansing of the liver is important, as it is through this that the body's natural purification process happens. Drinking detox tea will keep your liver healthy and restore a proper liver functioning. This will help in preserved liver cells and liver functions.
9. Rejuvenates Your Body
Detox tea can leave you feeling refreshed and energized. Its strong aroma will make you feel rejuvenated. Oolong tea, matcha tea and green tea are a perfect way to start your day with.
10. Promotes Good Skin
If the toxins are in your body, it will surely attack the skin as well. The skin absorbs daily pollutants that can dry out the skin and dull the complexion. A morning detox tea can also help fight against all the chemical pollutants and nourish your body from the inside.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your loved ones.