- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Technology BSNL Launches Rs. 2,399 Prepaid Pack; Offering 250 Minutes For Calling For 600 Days
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Automobiles Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
You tend to feel very uncomfortable when you feel nauseous. Even going out or attending a meeting is impossible if you feel nauseous. So, is there any quick remedy which can make you normal?
Well, first avoid the foods that cause nausea. Also, avoid the foods and smells which make you feel repulsive when you are suffering from nausea.
Say no to spicy foods, greasy foods, fatty foods and fries. It is better to avoid dairy products too. Here are some foods you can try when you feel nauseous.
Lemon juice can refresh you instantly when you feel nauseous. You can also boil peels of lemon in water and drink the water.
Apples can help your body flush out chemicals that cause nausea in the first place. They contain fiber. You can also mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and consume it.
Peanuts, almonds and pista can also do some good when you are suffering from nausea. They give energy and protein. Actually, protein deficiency could also make you feel nauseous.
Eating a banana helps a lot when you feel nauseous. It contains potassium and also cures dehydration.
Sip ginger tea or simply eat a small piece of crushed ginger to cure nausea. But consume it in moderation to avoid irritation in your stomach.
A small piece of dark chocolate can help too. But don't overdo it as it may turn into an addiction.
Even the aroma of mint leaves can do a lot of good when you feel nauseous. Sip mint tea and your nausea will subside soon.
The first thing that helps when you feel nauseous is drinking water. Sometimes, even dehydration could cause nausea. If that is the case, water helps in hydrating you and subsiding the symptoms of nausea.