- 25 min ago Does Eating Too Much Sugar Cause Diabetes?
- 39 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Brings Out Her Inner Spunk With This Bold Jumpsuit
- 47 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Dazzles In Maroon Make-up Look; Get This Look Here
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Finance RBI Expands Bill Categories In Bharat Bill Payment System
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched For Rs. 11,999: Features, Specifications, And More
- News Delhi HC transfers all Aircel-Maxis scam cases involving Chidambarams to Special judge Ajay Kr Kuhar
- Movies Bigil To Release On October 27: Will Vijay Starrer Face A Nerkonda Paarvai-Like Problem?
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
You tend to feel very uncomfortable when you feel nauseous. Even going out or attending a meeting is impossible if you feel nauseous. So, is there any quick remedy which can make you normal?
Well, first avoid the foods that cause nausea. Also, avoid the foods and smells which make you feel repulsive when you are suffering from nausea.
Say no to spicy foods, greasy foods, fatty foods and fries. It is better to avoid dairy products too. Here are some foods you can try when you feel nauseous.
Lemon juice can refresh you instantly when you feel nauseous. You can also boil peels of lemon in water and drink the water.
Apples can help your body flush out chemicals that cause nausea in the first place. They contain fiber. You can also mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and consume it.
Peanuts, almonds and pista can also do some good when you are suffering from nausea. They give energy and protein. Actually, protein deficiency could also make you feel nauseous.
Eating a banana helps a lot when you feel nauseous. It contains potassium and also cures dehydration.
Sip ginger tea or simply eat a small piece of crushed ginger to cure nausea. But consume it in moderation to avoid irritation in your stomach.
A small piece of dark chocolate can help too. But don't overdo it as it may turn into an addiction.
Even the aroma of mint leaves can do a lot of good when you feel nauseous. Sip mint tea and your nausea will subside soon.
The first thing that helps when you feel nauseous is drinking water. Sometimes, even dehydration could cause nausea. If that is the case, water helps in hydrating you and subsiding the symptoms of nausea.