- 30 min ago Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Her Top 3 Stunning Fashion Moments Decoded
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: From Ethnic To Funky, 5 Different Impressive Looks Of The Versatile Actor
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 February 2021
- 14 hrs ago Your Wednesday Fashion Roundup Ft. Warina Hussain, Alaya F, And Nikki Tamboli
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Upset over third umpire calls, visitors approach match-referee Srinath
- Automobiles Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- News Ban on many green card applicants revoked by Joe Biden
- Movies Shubharambh Fame Akshit Sukhija On Casting Couch: I Have Faced These Situations Many Times
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 25, 2021: Your Chance To Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Finance Hindustan Copper Continues To Hit Fresh Highs; Hold Recommendation Given
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Water is the solution for almost everything. It keeps us hydrated and also prevents us from overeating. It can also helps us burn extra calories.
But you have to keep this mind as there are some times when you should keep off from water. Water is best consumed during certain times of the day to enhance your health.
Further, using the time will help to strengthen the digestive system and you will feel less dehydrated. But drinking water during your meals is strictly not recommended.
It dilutes the digestive enzymes and acids in the stomach, making it harder to break down and digest food. Stomach acids get dissipated in the gut when you drink water with food because water is excreted faster than solid food.
Continue reading this article to know when should you not drink water.
1. When You Already Drank Enough:
Drinking a lot of water is always good. But if you keep drinking water without a limit even when you don't feel like it, then it will dilute the body's natural balance of salt.
2. When Your Pee Is Clear:
If you want to know if you have had enough water, you just have to take a look at your pee. Darker yellow colour indicates you're dehydrated. If it is clear, then you are fine and needn't drink loads of it.
3.When You Ate A Big Meal:
Drink a glass of water before meal, you 'll end up eating little. But drinking too much water before or after a meal can be very discomforting. This is a time when you should not drink water.
4. After An Intense Workout:
After normal workouts, drinking water is fine. But after a very intense workout, you'll end up losing a lot of electrolytes through sweat. Hence you'll have to replenish those nutrients through coconut water or other energy drinks first. This is a wrong time to drink water.
5. When The Water Isn't Plain:
You might see a lot of flavoured water out there. But the fact is you must actually go for plain water only and keep off from the former as these can only increase your hunger pangs. It also also be packed with calories, due to the added sugars.