- 18 min ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Turn Stylish Fashion Inspiration For Couples As They Match From Head-To-Toe
- 48 min ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 1 hr ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 1 hr ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- News Declare COVID-19 'natural calamity': Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray urges PM Modi
- Finance Petrol & diesel rates slashed by 16 and 14 paise: Check latest rates here
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs CSK: Preview, Live Telecast, Live Streaming, TV timing, Pitch report
- Movies Why Did Geeta Basra Never Return To Acting After Marrying Harbhajan Singh?
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Thyroid gland has an important role in metabolism. When there is any problem with the thyroid gland, many aspects of your health may get affected.
Thyroid problem could affect body weight, energy levels and even brain chemistry too. In fact, if left untreated, thyroid issues could also cause infertility, heart diseases, obesity and many other conditions.
That is the reason why you may need to avoid certain things when you have thyroid issues. Here are some of them.
Never eat raw vegetables if you have any thyroid issues. Raw veggies are good but not when you have thyroid issues. Certain compounds in them could disturb thyroid function.
The habit of smoking can cause more trouble if you are suffering from thyroid problem; so stay away from smoking.
Even fatty foods can affect the efficiency of thyroid medication. Avoid fries, margarine, meat, mayonnaise and butter.
Avoid soy products as they could also interfere with thyroid function.
When your thyroid function is weak, stress can do a lot more damage to your system. So, find ways to avoid stress.
It is better to reduce your intake of gluten. Avoid processed rye, barley and wheat. The problem with gluten is it could interfere with thyroid medication and reduce its effect. Choose whole grains like rice and wheat.
Never skip any medication and also never take over-the-counter medication when you have thyroid problem. Let your doctor prescribe the medication.