Ayurveda refers to ginger as a universal medicine! Everything in ginger is found to be good and this herb has been long used in both traditional and western healing systems.
Ginger is known to have several powerful health benefits. Researchers have stated that ginger contains active volatile oils and pungent compounds like gingerol and shogaol, and these constituents are what give ginger its true powers.
Ginger tea is known to contain high levels of vitamin C, amino acids as well as traces of elements like calcium, zinc, phosphorous, etc.
Drinking ginger tea is known to be beneficial for the body. It is considered the best when it comes to treating digestive issues. Ginger tea also helps stimulate slow digestion and sharpens dull taste buds.
In this article we have mentioned some of the top health benefits of ginger tea. Read further to know what are the benefits of drinking ginger tea everyday. Also find out how to prepare ginger tea.
1. Anticancer Properties:
Ginger is known to be a powerful anti-inflammatory drug that can prevent the formation of cancer cells. Ginger is known to prevent the development of pancreatic, colorectal, prostate, bladder, liver and breast cancer. This is one of the top health benefits of ginger tea.
2. Improves Digestion:
Ginger contains shogoal and gingerol that helps stimulate digestion and improves the absorption of nutrients. It also helps in eliminating several digestive problems. Hence ginger tea is considered the best for digestion.
3. Promotes Circulation:
Ginger helps in promoting circulation, hence, fighting against cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure and cholesterol. Ginger also helps in removing plaque from the arteries and prevents heart attacks and strokes.
4. Increases Brain Power:
Regularly consuming ginger is known to improve cognitive abilities and the memory. It, hence, reduces the oxidative stress, apoptosis and inflammation in the body. It also helps middle-aged women clean their brain fog.
5. Anti-inflammatory Agent:
Ginger is known to be a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that works against joints and muscle pain that are caused because of inflammation. This is one of the benefits of drinking ginger tea everyday.
6. Enhances Immune System:
Regular intake of ginger is known to boost the immune system effectively. It also helps in preventing any kind of infection in the body.
Recipe To Prepare Ginger Tea:
- 4-6 thin slices of ginger
- Honey, preferred amount
- 1 glass of water
Pour the water into a saucepan and boil it. Add ginger and simmer the mixture for ten minutes. In the end, remove it from the heat and pour out a cup. Add honey as the liquid cools. This is how to prepare ginger tea.
- 8 Benefits Of Drinking Ginger Juice With Lemon In The Night
- 9 Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar, Ginger, Honey, And Turmeric Drink
- 9 Health Benefits Of Consuming Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 10 Home Remedies For Diabetic Nerve Pain
- 10 Foods That Are Anti-inflammatory In Nature
- 11 Home Remedies For Burning Sensation In The Stomach
- 11 Effective Home Remedies For Leg Pain
- 10 Home Remedies For Shin Splints
- 10 Effective Home Remedies For Dry Cough
- Foods Rich In Vitamin B4 To Overcome Vitamin B4 Deficiency
- 13 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Tongue Blisters
- Top 11 Home Remedies For Neck Pain To Ease Pain Naturally