You're already familiar with the countless health benefits of coconut oil. But did you know that it can be used to heal cavities as well?
Yes, coconut oil has the potential to heal a decomposed teeth as well.
Research has also indicated that coconut oil can be the perfect substitute for toothpaste. The commercial toothpastes are laden with chemicals and cause irritations and other problems.
Coconut oil is also known to be better than all the other oils when it comes to keeping the teeth clean and healthy.
Toothpastes are also known to have triclosan that was linked with endocrine issues and also sodium lauryl sulfate was known to negatively affect the taste buds.
In this article we have mentioned a natural remedy using coconut oil to reverse cavities and heal decomposed teeth.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2-3 spoons baking soda
- 15-30 drops of lemon, thieves or peppermint essential oil
Mix all these ingredients and prepare a paste out of this. This is known to give maximum protection for your teeth from tooth decay.
Further, you can also use coconut oil for oil pulling that will leave the teeth clean, healthy and white.
- 10 Health Benefits Of Pomegranate Seeds
- 10 Silent Signs Of Gum Disease You Must Never Ignore!
- 12 Natural Toothache Remedies To Keep Your Dentist Away
- 10 Homemade Remedies To Whiten Teeth
- 10 Foods That Are Extremely Good For Your Teeth
- Gum Disease Can Cause This Serious Health Issue, Check It Out!
- How To Prepare Your Own Mouthwash To Kill Bacteria!