- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Digestion forms the crux of Ayurveda's understanding of health and wellness and how good you can eliminate it is what judges the quality of your digestion.
The definition of constipation is when an adult misses his bowel movements for three days straight or when a child misses it for four days.
But when it comes to Ayurveda, the definition of constipation is quite different; it means not having that bowel movement every day, preferably shortly after waking up.
This elimination should also not lead to any kind of a strain and it must be well formed.
Regularity signifies a daily bowel movement that flushes out water and toxins. If these wastes are not eliminated, then the toxins can be reabsorbed by the mucous membrane of the colon, blocking the nutrient and water absorption, which is one of the primary functions of the colon.
In this article, we have listed the best constipation relief methods that you need to follow as per Ayurveda. It consists of the 5 F's and these have to be a part of your daily life.
Read further to know how to get rid of constipation fast.
Intake of lots of fluids is the effective method for constipation relief. It keeps the GI tract well hydrated. Dehydrating yourself with fluids like tea, coffee, sodas and packaged juices isn't our idea of fluids.
Getting fibre-rich foods from all-natural sources like plant-based foods, whole grains, vegetables and fruits is highly recommended for constipation relief.
This refers to the digestive fire or Agni, as per Ayurveda. When the digestive fire works well, it helps to fully metabolize the food. A weak Agni can lead to poor digestion and the undigested food can sit in the GI tract for long, creating toxic substances called ama.
Ayurveda treats fat as the second most important component of tissue hydration after water. If your stools are rough and dry, then you're probably dehydrated and should include both water and fats.
The body needs to be given more movement to make sure that our system does not stagnate. Regular exercises like walking, running, yoga, etc., can help amp up the circulatory system and tone the muscles of the GI tract.