Benefits of clove is well known since time immemorial. It can be used to prevent several problematic conditions.
Either in whole form or peeled form, the mixture of clove and lemon can help in many problematic health issues.
The active properties of clove are known to have antioxidant, antiseptic, local anaesthetic, anti-inflammatory and many other properties.
This spice contains essential oils like eugenol that has anaesthetic and antiseptic properties.
The combination of lemon and clove helps in curing toothache, reduces muscle pain and rheumatism.
It regenerates the body in the even of sudden fatigue.
It also cleanses the bowels and treats urinary tract infection.
Clove also helps in improving hair health.
It can also help in improving overall health. It can also be used orally as a coating. Further, you can rub this mixture into your body for relaxation and circulation.
- 13 Home Remedies For Itchy Skin
- 10 Easy Home Remedies For Hiccups
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Spring Allergies
- Even Out Your Skin Tone With These Lemon Juice Face Masks
- 10 Effective Home Remedies For Dry Cough
- 10 Natural DIY 2-ingredient Face Packs To Shrink Open Pores
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Wisdom Tooth Pain