Gowri and Ganesh Habba, as you all know is one of the most prominent festivities that is observed in parts of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Mahaharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and several other States.
These are days when you have long hours of poojas that require a lot of standing and toiling the entire day to get about with things.
There is hardly any time left for us to take care of ourselves and it becomes utterly impossible to even satisfy our basic needs like thirst, hunger, and so on.
What can definitely get on our nerves big time is thirst. More than hunger, it is extreme thirst that actually paralyses you and drastically decreases your energy levels.
During this busy day, you can turn to some of the best drinks that you can make use of to rehydrate yourself.
These drinks will not only help you rehydrate, but also provide you with ample energy to carry on with your pooja activities with more vigour. Read to know about the best drinks for hydration.
Did you know that milk is considered better than water and other drinks for hydration? Drinking a milk-based beverage helps people retain a greater percentage of water. Milk helps draw water and electrolytes into the body. Electrolytes are the key to hydration.
Milk also contains greater levels of sodium compared to other drinks which is why they are effective in re-hydration. This is one of the best drinks to rehydrate yourself.
Juices are a great way to take care of your hydration. If you want instant hydration, it is considered best to go for watermelon juice. Each cup of watermelon juice provides a good amount of fluids that men and women require each day.
Watermelon juice also provides vitamins that can nourish your body and this is an important part of hydration. This is one of the best ways to rehydrate yourself.
Fruits like berries and grapefruit are known to be full of water! Most of the fruits are good for hydration and berries especially contain about 85% water. Watermelon contains about 92% of water. Fruits like pineapple, cranberries, orange and raspberries contain about 87% of water.
These fruits are all that you need to get that josh to carry on with your festivities! This is one of the best ways to rehydrate after severe dehydration.
- Health Benefits Of Modak
- Beautiful Decoration Ideas For Ganesh Chaturthi
- How To Prevent Infections/Injuries During Ganesh Visarjan
- Why Ganesha Is Called 'Ekadanta'
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Facts About Lord Ganesha That Most People Do Not Know
- Ganesha Mantras That Can Impact Your Life!
- GANESH CHATURTHI: Do The Gajra Hairstyle In The Celebrity Way
- Choose Your Ganesh Chaturthi Nath From Your Favourite Celebrity
- Why You Should Not Look At The Moon On Ganesh Chaturthi
- 10 Healthy Foods To Offer As 'Naivedyam' On Ganesh Chaturthi
- GANESH CHATURTHI SPECIAL: Style Tips By Your Favourite Bollywood Stars
- Why Gowri Festival Is Celebrated Before Ganesh Chaturthi