- 2 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 9 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Sports India batsman Suresh Raina joins MS Dhoni in retirement
- Movies Sadak 2 Song Tum Se Hi Starring Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur Is A Love Ballad Full Of Passion
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Gowri and Ganesh Habba, as you all know is one of the most prominent festivities that is observed in parts of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Mahaharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and several other States.
These are days when you have long hours of poojas that require a lot of standing and toiling the entire day to get about with things.
There is hardly any time left for us to take care of ourselves and it becomes utterly impossible to even satisfy our basic needs like thirst, hunger, and so on.
What can definitely get on our nerves big time is thirst. More than hunger, it is extreme thirst that actually paralyses you and drastically decreases your energy levels.
During this busy day, you can turn to some of the best drinks that you can make use of to rehydrate yourself.
These drinks will not only help you rehydrate, but also provide you with ample energy to carry on with your pooja activities with more vigour. Read to know about the best drinks for hydration.
Did you know that milk is considered better than water and other drinks for hydration? Drinking a milk-based beverage helps people retain a greater percentage of water. Milk helps draw water and electrolytes into the body. Electrolytes are the key to hydration.
Milk also contains greater levels of sodium compared to other drinks which is why they are effective in re-hydration. This is one of the best drinks to rehydrate yourself.
Juices are a great way to take care of your hydration. If you want instant hydration, it is considered best to go for watermelon juice. Each cup of watermelon juice provides a good amount of fluids that men and women require each day.
Watermelon juice also provides vitamins that can nourish your body and this is an important part of hydration. This is one of the best ways to rehydrate yourself.
Fruits like berries and grapefruit are known to be full of water! Most of the fruits are good for hydration and berries especially contain about 85% water. Watermelon contains about 92% of water. Fruits like pineapple, cranberries, orange and raspberries contain about 87% of water.
These fruits are all that you need to get that josh to carry on with your festivities! This is one of the best ways to rehydrate after severe dehydration.