- 1 min ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 22 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 31 min ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- Movies Shaan Trashes Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh's Songs; Says Anyone Can Sing Them
- Finance Subscribers of NPS and Atal Pension Yojana Increases by 23%: PFRDA
- News Haryana cancels Class 10 board exam, postpones Class 12 exam
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
What's the lymphatic system? What does it do? Well, it comprises of organs and tissues that deal with the toxins and waste materials in the system. The lymph fluid comprises of white blood cells.
The lymphatic system works like the drainage system of the body. Imagine clogs in the drainage of your home. It stinks, right? The same applies to your body. If there is congestion in the lymphatic system, it hits your immunity.
Also Read: Boost Your Circulation In 10 Minutes!
Gradually, your health may deteriorate and even cancer may occur if you let your lymphatic system fail. Blockages in the system and swollen lymph nodes are bad for health. Here are some facts.
Congestion could also occur due to dehydration. A simple remedy is to sip a cup of hot water once every hour during the day.
How to know whether your lymphatic system is in trouble? Well, here are some signs: headaches, brain fog, weak immune system, irritation, constipation, dry skin, fatigue, swollen glands and hypersensitivity.
Foods like beetroots, cranberries, cherries, pomegranate and berries are good for your lymphatic system.
Even some postures of yoga like headstand help in eliminating lymphatic congestion.
Even jumping on a trampoline helps in stimulating blood circulation and moving the lymph fluids throughout the body.
Sip lemon water. It alkalizes and mineralizes the lymphatic system.
Drink enough water and eat red foods like beet roots and cranberries to keep your lymphatic system in good shape.