Millennial is the term given to people born after 1980 and early 2000s. They are all lucky for some reason, and not so lucky for other reasons.
They are able to enjoy some of the luxuries and comforts that human beings have never even imagined or dreamt of a few centuries or even a few decades ago!
Also Read: 8 Awesome Health Hacks
Now, what are the areas in which they aren't so lucky? Well, read some facts that are a result of a recent survey.
They're Surely Lucky!
Some studies claim that millennials are lucky enough to have long lifespans, thanks to the latest technology advancements in the field of medicine. A lot of other factors also have made life simpler.
What's The Issue?
But the problem is the same survey claims that millennials may have to battle with bad health conditions during their middle age phases.
Also Read:Is Double Toned Milk Good For Health?
The average life expectancy of men is estimated to be 79 whereas that of women is said to be 83. That's not bad, right? But the problem is the survey claims that the last two decades could be very challenging as several health conditions may plague them.
Reasons For Bad Health
What could be the reason for bad health while the life expectancy has increased? Well, unhealthy lifestyles are said to hit most of the millennials much before they reach middle-age, says the study.
Bad posture, too much of sitting and fast foods are said to be among the top 3 killers that could trouble millennials soon.
Also Read:Is Chicken Skin Bad For Health?
Diabetes, dementia, back pain, repetitive stress injury and obesity are estimated to cripple the health of most of millennials if proper precautions are not taken when they are young.
Life experience can be beautiful only when health co-operates. Bad health with long lifespan is as bad as a luxury car that has punctured tires!
- How to use Ginger for Back Pain Relief
- Brain Tumour Risk Can Be Reduced By Regulating Cell Phone Usage
- 7 Important Things Doctors Want You To Know About Losing Weight
- Here's Why You Should Let Your Kids Go Barefoot More Often!
- 7 Warning Signs Of Obesity
- How Can Pets Improve Your Health?
- Celebrate “National French Fries Day” With These 6 Secrets To Healthier French Fries
- Uterine Prolapse: Risk Factors, Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- 8 Common Mistakes People Make When Trying to Lose Weight
- Mycoplasma Genitalium: Here is everything you need to know
- 7 Things To Avoid While Dining Out To Stay Healthy
- Working Night Shifts May Increase Risk of Heart Disease, Stroke and Cancer