Olive oil is chocked with macronutrients, fatty acids and vitamins. It contains monounsaturated, heart-healthy fats.
It is loaded with antioxidants that can help protect the heart and blood cells from damage.
Olive oil is known for its cardiovascular benefits. Drinking olive oil every day is not only good for the heart, but also aids with weight loss and pain relief.
As this oil is high in calories, you must drink this in moderation, with any other supplement or consult your doctor before taking it.
An olive oil-enriched diet also facilitates weight loss.
Here, we have listed pointers on why you must drink olive oil every day. Read further to find out.
1. Heals The Colon:
Olive oil protects the cells from damage that leads to cancer. It also improves the patency of the colon and provides relief from constipation.
2. For Better Skin Health:
Olive oil is good for the skin, nail and hair. It softens, repairs, nourishes, moisturises and promotes nail and hair growth.
3. To Clean The Liver:
The liver performs very important function, as it cleans all of our internal system. So, you must detox the liver and you can do this with olive oil. Mix 2 spoons of olive oil and juice of 1/3rd lemon in a glass and consume.
4. For Weight Loss:
Olive oil contains a huge amount of fatty acids that are the healthier type of fats and can give you a feeling of fullness. It is also a better replacement for butter.
5. To Improve The Immune System:
The fatty acids in olive oil play a great role in different immune functions. It also helps in the regulation and support of the immune system and even in the treatment of autoimmune diseases.
6. To Protect The Heart:
One way to increase the HDL cholesterol in our body is by consuming foods laden with olive oil. The diet includes grains, vegetables sautéed with this oil.
7. To Reduce Inflammation:
Olive oil works like ibuprofen that reduces inflammation in the body. Research has shown that 3-4 spoons of olive oil acts as 10% of an ibuprofen dosage.
8. To Control Blood Sugar Level:
Olive oil helps in reducing the cholesterol and blood glucose level. This implies that olive oil is useful for diabetics and for the cardiovascular system.
9. To Protect The Brain:
Olive oil helps the brain, which needs a lot of oxygen and suffers from free radicals. It also prevents mental decline, boosts memory and decreases the risk of depression.
10. For Firmer Breasts:
Olive oil will help you get firmer breasts. You must massage your breasts in a circular motion for 10-15 minutes, starting from the outside of your breasts and moving to the inside. This will help the skin of the breasts acquire elasticity in just 30 days.
- How To Take Care Of Brittle Hair
- 13 Home Remedies For Itchy Skin
- 8Magical Health Benefits Of Olive Oil
- 12 Best Foods For Liver Infection
- 12 Best Foods To Cleanse Your Arteries
- 10 Healthy Foods That Can Be Eaten Raw
- 10 Simple Home Remedies For Long And Thick Eyelashes
- Amp Up Your Hair Care Routine With These Olive Oil Packs
- Health Benefits Of Drinking Olive Oil In The Morning
- 10 Foods That Curb Sugar Cravings
- 10 Foods That Reduce Excess Stomach Acid
- How To Reduce Cholesterol Levels Quickly With These 12 Natural Ways
- Grow Your Hair Faster With Beer! Hair Care Benefits Of Beer