- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 9 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 9 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 10 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Video Of 9-Year-Old Girl Copying Dayaben's Character Goes Viral
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Technology Realme Q3s With 144Hz LCD Display, SD 778G SoC Unveiled; Can We Expect India Launch?
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Being gassy sucks big time. No one wants to be farty and bloated right? Having some gas is considered normal.
Most people actually pass gas from below frequently over the course of the day. It is estimated that people do this for about 10 and 20 times a day.
But if you're regularly going beyond that and feel always bloated and uncomfortable, them it is time you took action.
The best way to combat this is to prevent yourself from going out of control while eating.
Further, there are some habits that can make you feel gassy and bloated all the time.
In this article we have mentioned the reasons for gassy stomach. Read further to know how to release gas from stomach.
1. You're Swallowing Too Much Air:
You can be gulping in air when you're talking, eating or chewing too much gum. Once there is a lot of air in your stomach, it can only go out in two ways, either as burp or fat.
2. You're Eating Lots Of Cruciferous Veggies:
Cauliflower, broccoli or sprouts are certain kinds of food that can make you gassier than others.
3. You Had Too Much Dairy:
People tend to lose the enzyme that helps break down dairy as they grow older. This is why older people feel gassy after having a few bites of icecream. This is one of the reasons for gassy stomach.
4. You're Eating A Lot Of Carbs:
Most carbs break down in your body as sugar and the bacteria in the gut loves sugar. If you have too much if it, then more sugar can go into your colon. The bacteria in the colon can eat that sugar and the result is gas.
5. You're having Too Much Of Diet Soda And Sugar Free Gum:
Foods that contain artificial sweeteners like xylitol and sorbitol aren't meant to be absorbed by the body. Any form of sugar that your body doesn't absorb eventually is going to be food for the bacteria in the gut. This is one of the ways that will let you know how to release gas from stomach.