TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
Sleep apnoea occurs when the airway is repeatedly blocked, limiting the amount of air that reaches the lungs, causing the breathing to stop during sleep.
Anything that prevents you from breathing through your nose can cause you to snore, including congestion and allergies.
If you're one of those who snores, avoiding certain foods will help reduce the mucus build-up that narrows your air passage and prevents snoring.
All that you need is a juicer to put an end to this problem. By juicing fruits and vegetables, you're ensuring that your body is getting all the nutrients it requires.
If you're desperately trying to find ways to stop snoring once and for all, then you need to follow a healthy diet and chug down this healthy drink.
Whipping up this juice in the morning is the perfect way for your empty stomach to absorb these nutrients.
If you suffer from cholesterol or diabetes, stick on mainly to veggies.
Eating a heavy meal before bed is the easiest way to stop snoring.
The ingredients required are as follows:
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
- ¼ lemon
- A thumb piece of ginger
Put all the ingredients in a blender and drink it a few hours before you go to bed.
If your goal is to prevent snoring, then you must strictly avoid having these foods in the night.
- Dairy products
- Fried foods
- Processed foods
- Flour and sugar products
- Excessive alcohol