Sleep apnoea occurs when the airway is repeatedly blocked, limiting the amount of air that reaches the lungs, causing the breathing to stop during sleep.
Anything that prevents you from breathing through your nose can cause you to snore, including congestion and allergies.
If you're one of those who snores, avoiding certain foods will help reduce the mucus build-up that narrows your air passage and prevents snoring.
All that you need is a juicer to put an end to this problem. By juicing fruits and vegetables, you're ensuring that your body is getting all the nutrients it requires.
If you're desperately trying to find ways to stop snoring once and for all, then you need to follow a healthy diet and chug down this healthy drink.
Whipping up this juice in the morning is the perfect way for your empty stomach to absorb these nutrients.
If you suffer from cholesterol or diabetes, stick on mainly to veggies.
Eating a heavy meal before bed is the easiest way to stop snoring.
The ingredients required are as follows:
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
- ¼ lemon
- A thumb piece of ginger
Put all the ingredients in a blender and drink it a few hours before you go to bed.
If your goal is to prevent snoring, then you must strictly avoid having these foods in the night.
- Dairy products
- Fried foods
- Processed foods
- Flour and sugar products
- Excessive alcohol
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu