- 48 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sleep apnoea occurs when the airway is repeatedly blocked, limiting the amount of air that reaches the lungs, causing the breathing to stop during sleep.
Anything that prevents you from breathing through your nose can cause you to snore, including congestion and allergies.
If you're one of those who snores, avoiding certain foods will help reduce the mucus build-up that narrows your air passage and prevents snoring.
All that you need is a juicer to put an end to this problem. By juicing fruits and vegetables, you're ensuring that your body is getting all the nutrients it requires.
If you're desperately trying to find ways to stop snoring once and for all, then you need to follow a healthy diet and chug down this healthy drink.
Whipping up this juice in the morning is the perfect way for your empty stomach to absorb these nutrients.
If you suffer from cholesterol or diabetes, stick on mainly to veggies.
Eating a heavy meal before bed is the easiest way to stop snoring.
The ingredients required are as follows:
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
- ¼ lemon
- A thumb piece of ginger
Put all the ingredients in a blender and drink it a few hours before you go to bed.
If your goal is to prevent snoring, then you must strictly avoid having these foods in the night.
- Dairy products
- Fried foods
- Processed foods
- Flour and sugar products
- Excessive alcohol