- 53 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Mother nature can heal us in many incredible ways. Did you know that nature can help lower your heart rate, boost your immunity and also make you sleep better?
All of us are facing a colossal dislocation due to work overload, pressure, lack of social support and smartphones. This generation of humanity is facing a physical and emotional separation from the natural world.
Humans harbour a deep connection with nature and several researchers are now discovering tangible benefits to reconnect with nature.
Nature tends to occupy a centre stage in promoting our well-being. There are several ways with which promoting time outdoors can help fix you. This article will let you known how nature heals us on an everyday basis.
Nature's powerful potential to heal mind, body and spirit is now being recognised by Science as well. City dwellers have a higher risk for anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses than people living in towns or villages.
There are also significant number of evidences that suggest how green spaces help in the betterment our health. So, continue reading this article to know more about the healing power of nature.
1. Lowers Your Heart Rate:
As per studies, it was found that the calming effects of nature sounds on our heart rates and hormones was very beneficial. Being amidst nature for about 20 minutes a day is recommended.
2. Boosts Immunity:
The mist and the scent of certain trees are known to pump up the activity of natural killer cells, which are a type of killer cells in adults.
3. Inspires Greater Compassion:
Some trees are known to trigger feelings of generosity, compassion and connection. As per researches, it was found that when we feel big hearted, our personal woes will seem smaller.
4. Fosters More Friendship:
Nature is known to foster connection with more people and this is known to improve the symptoms of depression, which inspires us to exercise more.
5. Increases Brain Power:
Spending more time with nature is known to improve critical neural pathways and this develops the motor skills as well.
6. Improves The State Of Mind:
Spending time alone in nature is not just helpful for creativity but it is also good for our mental health. Taking a 90-minute walk around a park is known to decrease the depressive thoughts. This is one of the best healing powers of nature.
7. Encourages Deeper Sleep:
Take short breaks from your work to read or walk outside. This helps with cognitive boost and also helps improve sleep and counter depression. This will let you know how nature can heal us.
8. The Bigger Picture:
Nature helps you tap certain parts of the brain, which inturn helps you to kick-start yourself and start your day on a greater note.